Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

View Full Post

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Mnor0406:
Thank you! So far so good. Major cramps and still some light yellow/clear fluid-like spotting, but that's all at the moment. Of course, I am in the bathroom every 20 minutes! Lol. I'm scared to test.. Think I will wait!

Do you normally spot like that or before AF? If not, it sounds promising that it stopped! Hold off on the test as long as you can... I am starting to think I would rather deal with the waiting than the BFn! Good luck!! My fingers are crossed for you.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey saw that you posted this a week ago. So im guessing your now 13 or 14 dpo im looking for a cycle buddy.
Baby dust to all!!!!

12 years ago

I am 12dpo today. Feel free to join this grop!

I totally caved and POAS today ... got a BFn :( ... AF is due sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday. My cycles have been a little off lately. 27-32 days.

12 years ago

If your cycles are off, you can't be sure where you really stand... Do you know what day you ovulated?

I was sure it was the 22nd, but honestly it could have been the 25th. I thought that my cycle was starting to get back to normal and all the excess hormones were completely gone, it's been 5 months. Then yesterday I wasn't so sure.

My temp dropped quite a bit this morning though, so I am back to sure it was the 22nd and that AF is due today or tomorrow.

Then again we shall see. Ugh I miss my body before the pill. It was clockwork, 28 days then 30 days then 28 then 30. It's been a couple days off that and I'm hoping it sorts it out soon. It's been more like 28 then 31 then 27 then 32 .... so It should be around 27/28 this time.

12 years ago

Well ladies...I'm at CD1 again...I'm out this month. AF just showed up this morning a couple hours after a BFN on a FRER.

On the plus side...This has been my shortest natural cycle (31 days) since being diagnosed with PCOS a year and 1/2 ago. Last year my average cycle was 58 days. So far this year, since I made my new years resolution to eat healthy, lose some weight and start medication for PCOS, I have dropped 10lbs and shortened my average cycle to 33 days and all of them have been natural, not induced by Provera. Things seem to working well now, so hopefully we will get that BFP soon!

Good luck to all of you still waiting for that BFP this month!

12 years ago

I wish you the best of luck for this cycle lots of and !

12 years ago

Sorry, mnor...! I like the way you are straying positive...that's what will make it happen! And having your cycles regulate will help with timing and data!

I am 13 dpo and am due to start today, which is usually in the morning, but hasn't happened yet! If I don't start today, I will test in the morning, but I am scared! I still have cramps and watery, yellow-ish discharge... Don't know if that's good or bad?? I last tested on 11 dpo.

This forum might be my new obsession! Sry if it is too much info or posting...

14dpo, was supposed to see AF yesterday, but have not yet. FRER test this morning. Brown spotting after intercourse today.... I guess for the 80th time, I think I must not be pregnant... Seems like a lot of signs pointing that way.

Hope everyone else is in the running still!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo