Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

View Full Post

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 81 Replies | Last Page

I am officially out : (

12 years ago • Post starter

:( I am so sorry... still waiting on AF. We had intercourse last night and I was sure that it was going to "jump start" AF, but it didn't. I ran to check several times yesterday, but nothing. Also, my temperature went back up today. I am hoping these are good signs, but the BFN a couple days ago still has me feeling out.

12 years ago

Good luck!! The temperature jump is a great sign!!

Hi all, this is my 5 month ttc, and my AF was supposed to start on Thursday. About to weeks ago I felt some painful pinching in my left side, Ovulation? I can't always tell. I'm obsessed with getting preggers. I'm supposed to be about 14dpo-16dpo if I calculated it right. Had really bad cramps a couple of days ago so thought AF was on her evil way but nothing yet. Have some thick yellowish cm but that comes and goes. Very sore bbs, vivid dreams about being pregnant, headaches, and feeling sick if I haven't eaten, and gas. I do feel the odd twinge and dull ache in my lower abdomin, slight pressure and have to go pee like 20 minutes after a drink. Also had a UTI which was treated with low dose anti-biotics as the test at the hospital I had said "borderline" pregnant". But I've had that before as I suffer a lot with UTI's. How long should I wait to test!!!! I'm so nervous. And have so much to write lol really sorry. My last 3cycles have been exactly 28 days apart, but have only been having regular cycles for the last 5 months due to having the Implanon rod removed.
This is so confusing :(
Much love and thanks for reading xx

12 years ago

AF showed this weekend.

12 years ago

Was anyone in this group lucky enough to get pregnant this time around?? Or are we all going to be toiling together again this month?!!
Lol

sounds like we are all going to be around this cycle as well : /

12 years ago

Was just checking in today myself to see if anyone got a BFP. Bummer! We will have to keep in touch for the next try.

I'm giving Clomid one last try this cycle before I go see an RE. Hopefully it will work now that I'm more regular than the last time I tried Clomid. CD5 and day 3 of Clomid today. I'm ready to commence the baby dancing!

12 years ago

Okay! Well, at least we know each other's backgrounds!!

How exactly does Clomid work?

Next week will be our fifth try.... I have an appointment with a RE on April 27 because I am 42 and my doctor doesn't want to waste much time at my age. I have that scant 5% chance each month.

Clomid is supposed to basically trick your body into producing more FSH and LH to induce ovulation or superovulation (where you release more than 1 egg to increase your chances).

I tried it for 3 cycles last year in combination with Provera because my cycles were not starting on their own. My system was still so messed up after BC that I had super long cycles and was possibly not even ovulating (it took 10 months after BC to even get my first cycle).

I have a prescription for a 4th cycle that I never used because I started getting natural cycles and wanted to give that a go. I have an RE appointment on 4/20, but I'm hoping we can get one last try with the clomid in before moving on to IUI or something else (more expensive...ughhhh).

This will be our 9th cycle trying but it's been 15 months due to long cycles. I probably waited longer than I should to see an RE but I really wanted to do it on my own.

I don't think age is as big of an issue today with everything doctors can do. If age mattered I wouldn't be having so much trouble at 26. If we are determined to be mommies, no matter our age, we will find a way!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo