Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

View Full Post

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 81 Replies | Last Page

I think I may be out. My boyfriend and I had sex this morning and after going to the bathroom afterward, I had pink on the toilet paper. I have craps no too...not "good ones". I guess AF is coming despite all of these very positive symptoms. Month four down : (

12 years ago • Post starter

You're 12 dpo right? that is the farthest day for implantation so pink spotting could still be ib.

12 years ago

I am 12 dpo. It's not a big coincidence that I am due tomorrow and the pink is there right after intercourse?

Maybe it is AF, I'd be a liar if I said that never happened to me. I think it also depends on how much it was. If it was just a tiny amount then I'd say think of it as IB. Did you continue spotting after intercourse, or just a little on the tissue right after, or did the intercourse jump start AF altogether?

12 years ago

oh and sometimes cramping right after intercourse is a result of intercourse.

12 years ago

We had intercourse and five minutes later when I urinated and wiped the tissue was lightly pink and yellow-ish. It did that twice this morning, but it's gone away now. I do have heavy cramping right now though. It's about 5 hours later.

hmmm well I think it could go either way right now. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that AF stays away for you!

12 years ago

Thanks so much! I'm hoping that it is old cervical/vaginal cells that were jogged loose duriing intercourse (did a little research!)! Hanging on to hope, but trying to be realistic that it could be AF!

I'll let you know.

I would have to agree with you it could definitely be that! ... and having AF cramps doesn't mean you're out by any means lots of women experience that and still get a bfp!

12 years ago

Syslyvia- I'm really hoping it's not just a coincidence for you! Praying AF stays away!

I have had intercourse "jump start" AF before like ali said, but you are still in the window for implantation. Stay positive!

I've been having weird spotting issues too and don't know what to think! I was spotting light pink/brown when I wiped from 7DPO to about 10DPO. Now 12DPO and no spotting since, but I've gotten 3 BFN's. I shelled out the dough for some FRERs today that I want to use tomorrow to see if I can get anything on those.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo