Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

351 - 357 of 357 Replies

Thank you!

No D&C...I wanted my body to do it naturally...I'm scared of surgery and being put under. Plus, there's a risk of scar tissue and I know that could affect fertility, so I just took Black Cohosh and drank Raspberry Leaf tea.

My CDs had dropped down to 23 days, which that had me scared that my fertility was declining, but with this missing period, I'm now on CD 26.

6 years ago

I am so sorry mumum2.

6 years ago

So sorry Mummum. I hope the best for you and that everything works out.

Jayse weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces at birth.

User image

6 years ago

Hello all!

I realize that this is a very old thread and that no one will see this most likely but I just wanted to update since I sort of just disappeared into thin air.

That cycle that I went to see my ob was the cycle that we became pregnant. My ob was really not helpful and just told me to keep trying.

That baby turned 1 in January and she is a little cuddly firecracker.

I am now working towards being a surrogate.
Thank you all for your support and I wish you all the best.

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

Rubix!! Good to hear from you and that you were able to have a little girl!! I too had a baby girl about 1 month after you as she just turned 1 in February! She is absolutely perfect!!
Good luck in your next journey to become a surrogate! What a wonderful goal!

5 years ago

AKJ976 congratulations on your daughter! And thank you. ????

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey guys! Yes old thread but seen some newer replies. This is Lyssajade, I haven’t been able to log back into my original account.

DH and I are trying for #2, so I was reading back my symptoms I had before we found out I was pregnant with our son that was born August 2018.

Rubix and AKJ I hope you both are doing well.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo