Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Hi Rubix_cube- I'll join you! Also trying for another, my daughter just turned 2... sorry to hear of your miscarriage and chemicals, I too had a miscarriage but it was after my daughter was born so I went home and all I wanted to do was hold her! I know how hard it is and I can't imagine happening to people when they're trying for their first.. so gut wrenching!
I just got in my TWW... had a positive OPK this morning.
Good luck to you!!!... sounds like you're half way there now with this waiting game!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Rubix!

Wow, you had a rough time getting your first baby, I sure hope #2 comes easier for you! I was blessed with 3, TTC my forth and LAST! First 2 were when I was young and stupid! Lol, but wouldn't change a thing, they're 9and 10! Now happily married and our baby that we have together will be 3 in September! We have been TTC for a year now... 1 MC and one ruptured ectopic. So ready to be past this phase of my life!

I am 5/6 DPO today. Trying to keep my mind occupied. When do you think you'll start testing?

7 years ago

Your journey has been really rough so far. I'm impressed with how upbeat you sound. You must be a very strong person.

Getting Mr. Attitude was a bit bumpy but he is usually worth it ;-) I feel a little crazy sometimes though because I know what I'm getting myself into this time. I know the insanity that is the fourth trimester. I know the fear that is the first head wound. Why do I want to relive that?

Edit to add: I actually tested this morning to get a BFN. Probably will test again Monday.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi rubix_cubes6,
Sorry to hear about your losses. You have been through turbulent waters but you have not succumbed. Your dream will come true. I don't know when but it will. Stay determined.

I have an almost 3 year old as well. Potty training this stubborn one has been...um...an adventure! I am 8DPO (as of April 2) CD 10 of 26. I have only been TTC since this past February. Not sure what is going on with my body. Ovulation is much earlier than it used to be and my cycle is about 2 days shorter than it was before conceiving my first. If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I am going to use CB Fertility Monitor to help me know when my fertile days are because I could be miscalculating. I'm here if you want to talk. Good luck!

7 years ago

Wow, I had a chance to read everyone's posts. All of you on this thread have really gone through fire to conceive. My thoughts are with you all. Good luck and blessings on your TTC journey.

7 years ago

Thanks ladies for the words of encouragement! I really feel being on these boards has helped me, we can find strength in each other!

Rubixcube: I hope if you do test tomorrow you can get the precious second line!

Weacamar: Don't you hate it when your body throws curve balls at you? Hope your cylce falls into a nice predictable routine soon, TTC is tough enough as it is!

Miracle80:Good to see you again! Hope you caught that egg this cylce!

7 years ago

AKJ976: Yes! Curveballs stink. I have know idea what's happening. Yesterday and today, I felt a deep kind of hot pain in the uterus center and hour ago and still now at 11pm, I feel a hot radiating pain towards the far right like almost to the bone but it's not the bone or vulva area. This reminds me of being 26 -32 weeks pregnant with round ligament pain. So weird. Thoughts.

7 years ago

AKJ976: Thank you. You sound like such a nice person.

Waecamar0: How uncomfortable for you! Bodies are so strange. As you have probably already thought of, it could be baby related or it could be that you bent over differently today. Which is so frustrating.

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello all, i also just got into my tww. I got my first positive OPK this morning after 5 months of negatives. I also have PCOS and have a few months of trying left before my ob will put me on medication to help. Good luck to all of you this month and hope you get your bfp!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

7 years ago

One more to commiserate too! !
10 dpo today, and a bit anxious. Ttc since 2015, a crapy story behind me that doesn't worth the writing, it's behind me , got to stay positive!

I have a 4 year old girl, that's craving for a sibling! So cute sometimes it's hard to ear her asking why her brother doesn't came yet, but, I try to teach her that all the good thinks come when it's just the right time, and that we must wait with patience. :)

All the luck for you, girls!! May this be our lucky cycle.
Counting the days!

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo