Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 357 Replies | Last Page

GinSue - never count yourself out until AF shows up. You will get your bfp soon :)

User image

7 years ago

Thanks Hberry! I just cant predict when AF is due as my cycles have been irregular the past few months. I think my hormones must be all over the place too. I just feel a bit down today but its my own fault I shouldnt have got my hopes up and tested.

Hope all well with you Hberry. Have you had any sickness or anything?

7 years ago

Ginsue---- you still never know sweetie... hang on to that hope!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

thanks for checking AKJ976! I hope it continues... I freaked myself out this morning because I looked at it before the 5min limit and it seemed lighter to me... then after the 5mins my husband kept saying that it looks darker to him! So I checked too and sure enough it looked slightly darker... with my daughter it was such a visible difference from one day to the next... I know that every pregnancy and test is different...
I'm going to try to relax now! Deeeeep Breeaaaaaathh!! :)

User Image

7 years ago

Miracle80: The lines look great! ;)

2 Funny Things Completely Unrelated to TTC

1. My daughter (almost 3) had my brush in her hands and was brushing her hair while walking out of the bathroom. I noticed her hair was what. Suddenly, it occurred to me that I did not hear the sink running. Naturally, I ask her to show me how she wet the brush so she takes me to the bathroom and points to the toilet (oh man!!!) Lol now but yesterday I wasn't too happy about the mess.

2. The word: ASSHAT (I heard it and I cannot stop laughing even when I say it in my head)

...sometimes a good laugh is all one needs ;)

7 years ago

Sheesh it's only CD 7 for me. AF finally left on Wednesday and my monitor detected a rise in estrogen today so I got a High result. So soon! I'm not ready yet. Though, that sure explains the kind of 'dream' I had yesterday! Roflol

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

7 years ago

Apologies for being so whiney yesterday I dunno what came over me! Hormones I suppose!

So today I am 14dpo and CD26 I think. I have been having abdominal pains on and off all week and this morning I had some brownish cm. I usually only get this in the run up to AF. My last cycle was 40 days long so unless my cycles have returned to 28days then I am not sure what is going on.

I am just wondering if anyone around 14dpo has ever had brownish cm and gone onto have a BFP after? I just read a few posts on here about this possibly being late IB and not AF. I will try to remain hopeful rather than think about AF rearing her ugly head.

Wishing you all baby dust and sticky vibes!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Hope you are all doing well.

GinSue: any news today?? Does seem strange that you would have spotting at this time, I think it could go either way for you... I have read a few ladies' experiences that had some brown spotting before a BFP. Time will tell!! Keep yourself busy in the meantime!!

AFM: I had my HSG today, YAY! It really wasn't bad, pretty uncomfortable but not terrible. I feel some PMS like crapping now, but again, not terrible. Anyways! My good tube DID let dye seep on out, so it is open! Now whether this test opened it up or not... we have no way of knowing. But Dr says 'try hard' for 3 months and then we'll move to 'more aggressive' methods if I don't conceive.... gonna pray hard!!

7 years ago

Hi Ak! No updates so far just a little bit of pinkish/brown cm again. Have been very crampy the past few days so maybe I am on a shorter cycle and AF is approaching I am not sure but I will keep you posted.

That sounds tough AK but give it your best shot now and see what happens!

7 years ago

Akj976: So glad the procedure went well and that you're okay too!! Yay! Praying you conceive super quickly and that you carry a healthy baby to term.

GinSue: No apologies necessary. We all pass through rough waters and storms but we'll make it through. You have a support system here, you're not alone. Your symptons sound very promising :) keep us posted.

7 years ago

So today I am CD28 a d 16dpo. I had some brown and pink cm yesterday and the previous day then returned to white. Normally if its AF its brown gets heavier and heavier and becomes AF.

My MIL has been doing acupuncture on me for different reasons but when I told her I came off BC and had irregular periods she has been working on this with her acupuncture needles. I have felt a lot of ovarian cramping to either the left or right side the past few days not like AF cramping but maybe I am wrong.

I have two family functions this weekend and feel likenI should test in case I want a glass of wine but I don't want to see a BFN!

Any suggestions ladies?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo