Community post

Discussion

Christmas Eve Testing, anyone?

I really should wait until Christmas to test, but my dh wants to test on Christmas Eve morning... I believe I will be 11dpo on Christmas Eve. My symptoms have included cramping and being bloated... This started 3dpo! My cramps started on the lower right side and more recently have been more like AF cramps... Could this really be pregnancy?!? He is afraid that if we test on Christmas morning and it is a BFN, Christmas would be ruined. What do all of you think? Any Christmas testers out there?

Baby dust to all you beautiful ladies. xoxo

8 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hey there,

I have the exact same symptoms...at 3dpo I started having twinges and for the last 2 days it turned into this sort of mild af cramping/pressure; ive had lots of vivid dreams too...And I will be 11dpo on christmas eve too! I'll test both on the 24th and 25th (some women test at 11dpo and it is bfn and at 12 dpo its bfp so....) Good luck to you

13 years ago

I have a 23 month old and had none of these symptoms, so all of this is very new to me. What else could it be!?! Your symptoms sound very promising too!!! thank you so much... Good luck to you as well... I am sure hoping for a BFP on Christmas Eve. Don't want to go through the disappointment of a BFN even if I am pregnant :)
Merry Christmas :)

13 years ago • Post starter

To keep things on a positive note...eventhough we'd like to see a positive on a stick; If we have bfn's on christmas we're gonna be able to enjoy a couple of good drinks!!!:D Good luck to you xo BFP BFP BFP

13 years ago

AF due for me on Christmas Eve too. I'm going to test so that if I get a BFN I can enjoy a drink or two. If it's a BFP it will be the best present ever!

User Image

13 years ago

I am testing tomorrow morning!!!
Will keep everyone posted :)
Good luck to all Christmas testers!

I tested... BFN... I will test again the day after Christmas... Still felling tons of symptoms. My goodness, I sure do hope it isn't AF. I could really use some support. My husband yelled at me, telling me it was too early to test. Made me sad.

I am sorry biancasmama! It never helps when DH isn't sympathetic about these things.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

So.....did you get your BFP???

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo