Community post

Discussion

2012 BABY DREAMERS

View Full Post

Happy New Year Ladies!

Here's to a very blessed 2012, one where all our dreams of becoming mothers to healthy bouncy baby boys, girls, twins, triplets or more becomes a reality
OK ladies itâ??s 3.30am New Yearâ??s morning, my DH is fast asleep and here I am wide awake as if Iâ??m not expecting the sun to rise in the morning! Whilst I lye there, my mind has been busy thinking of all my hopes for 2012 and how becoming a 1st time mom would just top that list.!I reflected also on the numerous dreams Iâ??ve had throughout last year and previous years of my babies (yet to be born) and wondered how many other women our there were dreaming of their children. I got excited, and thought Iâ??d start this thread about baby dreams so I and anyone else who often dream of their babies could share their dreams here. In the past I have often dreamt my friendâ??s babiesâ?? before they were born, and were astonished to see how accurate my dreams were. Hence I write down my baby dreams so Iâ??ll be able to accurately recall them in the future.

So the first of my dream was last December when I dreamt saw a father and his adorable daughter. I asked him what her name was. He spelled it and sounded it out to me, and I repeated it back to him being totally marveled by its beauty. I said to him woowâ?¦.that is such a beautiful name. (I will keep the name a mystery for now) I remembered the name when I woke up and spent the day searching out its meaning as I had honestly never heard of it before. I shared it with my DH and we loved the name, its meaning and spelling, that today we await our baby girl who we intend to give that name. We often speak of our daughter calling her by that name, as if being sure one day our dream of becoming parents will become a reality. Indeed we believe it will!

My most recent dream was only last night as I was dosing off I dreamt I had a beautiful little girl. She was newly born and weight about 8-9lbs. She was fair with dark curly hair. She was so adorable, I loved her to bits. I remember speaking of her to my hubby in the past tense saying â??yeah remember we have the babyâ??, so she was already here. Iâ??m soo excited as I just believe this year we are definitely going to have a baby girl/boy!

Any other baby dreamers out there who want to stay excited till our dream take its course! If so feel free share here! Looking forward to believing your dreams with you!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

29 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

HI Steph!!Glad to see you back!!

Goodmorning...

I think our Jan. cycle agreed to fail us..Im cd 17 today..This cycle is my first round of clomid..I had trans-V done and we found 2 follicles which is not bad...I hope i can steal the chance this time to get this ...heehee

Congrats on your new Job..
I do hope you and dh find more time for , especially on this coming fertile period..behind your busy work schedules...Im praying for your Super O..Came on..Catch the eggie..

The other night, i dreamt..Holding a baby in my arm (avout 5mos. old), I know shes a baby of my sister..but in my dream i treat her as my own...i cant take away my eyes on her face..Yes its a Baby Girl..heehee

Then, this morning i check my copy of chinese calendar..it says if i concieved this month..were going to have a baby Boy..Not match with my dreams..heehee. My clomid buddies says..womens taking clomid is high risks on multiple prenancies..So i might going to have twins? ..

Hope youre doing great every day..

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Clivencleo:

Good morning to you! It's midnight here in the US! Thanks for the update. You're dream is encouraging, and makes me inclined to think you'lll be getting pregnant real soon, even your chinese calendar has picked up on it! So get busy lady, your season is now!:-)

I OV Thurs into Friday, and both nights my DB went off to bed before me for being tired and getting up early for work. We did BD Wed night which was the day before my OV, so hoping those little soldiers woud've stayed in long enough to catch my elusive egg when it got released 24hrs later. Won't know for another 12days when AF is due. When is your OV due?

Yes my new work routine has me knocked out by 11pm each night. I am literally tired and so we're both in bed fairly early. Which is unsual as 1month ago I was up till 5-6am because I wasn't working, but have been working now 4weeks so my body has adjusted to that early to bed, early to rise pattern.
Even Valentines night when I thought we were def gonna BD, nada! We were up till late, but got very sleepy so that went through the window. But made up for it the next night.

Kudos on you with your first round of Clomid and for the two follicles found really hope you and your DH hit the jackpot with your twin boy and girl!;-0

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies I just wanted to update everyone since its been.. 6 weeks since I last posted on this thread.. wow!

Well I figured out why the name Emily was so prominent. The name literally meant : eager, industrious, rival. For the longest time I was like "rival?" why rival? and whose rival? me? her father what??!!? drove me nuts because my husband continued to not like the name at all.
So anyways at 5 weeks I was having really bad cramping like AF that had me keeled over for about a half hour so I went into the ER. HCG was checked it was at 4800. Which to me seemed crazy high.. and then did an u/s. Found the sac with a yolk sac present and fetal pole and also told me that I had a Subchoronic hemmorhage and to go in the next day to the OB triage. So I did they did yet another trans vaginal u/s doc at that time said he did not see a hemorrhage but then told me to come back AGAIN in a week.
So at 6 weeks 4 days I went in with my husband for another u/s. We got to see the heartbeaat flickering on screen and it made me emotional and then all of a sudden I feel the doctor moving to the other side of my uterus and he says. "Do twins run in your family?" I got really light headed and nervously laughed saying "uhmmm NO!" then he proceeded to show me .."well here is a sac and here is a baby and a heartbeat there.. and then if we move over here.. it appears we have another fetal sac" uhmmm what!?!? but he said that the sac was at that time empty and again told me to come back in a week. I went back at 7 weeks 2 days and another u/s later baby a.. great heartbeat.. sac b... still empty so baby B was a blighted ovum. Then it hit me ... DING DING DING... Emily meant Rival!! and i was so confused because i was promised in these words "i was given a fetus without strife" and a hemorrhage would def mean some strife here and i had faith in the word i had been given. So it ended up not being a hemorrhage and the one twin was eager enough to rival the other one and I was told that my uterus and baby will absorb that second sac! Can we say.. crazy!!??

anyways so I am now 10 weeks today. My next appt is february 28th to listen to the heartbeat. :)

Just wanted to update you all that yes.. dreams... the ones in our sleep or even those waking visions.. they DO for sure come true and prepare for what is to come.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Knicloe

Thanks for your beautiful update. You made my head swole up, and every hair on my arms stood up! I was soo moved and intruiged by it all, like wow! What a revelation! Thanks for your encouraging words too, I'm truly encouraged to keep believing those dreams will become a reality.

Congrats on making it to 11weeks, hope your appointment goes well today, do keep us posted on little Emily's progress. Praying you will have terms and delivery.

Hi Clivencleo/Ladies

How are we doing? Have there been any good news for us to celebrate?

I'm doing great. My cycle is now at 24days which makes me 12dpo today, I'm 1day later than norm but I'm guessing it's because I ovulated later this cycle. So AF should be here by tomorrow. I got very excited yesterday after reading on various sites that the yeast infection (thursh) I've had for the last week, could be because I'm pregnant, as a number of women confirmed it to be one of the earlier signs of pregnancy they experienced. So with great anticipation I hopped skipped home yesterday evening after work, and used my last First Response HPT praying it would be the same for me, only for my exictement to be short lived when I got a BFN on my test:-( I've had mild cramps and various other symptoms, plus this yeast infection which led me to believe I very well might be, turned out I'm not so I guess AF will show up tomorrow. Still I continue in great hope that the dreams my DH and I have had about our daughters, sons, twins and triplets will all become a reality. Just not in one go!:-)

I trust you're all in good spirit and keeping hope alive that 2012 will be our year. If not then be encouraged, 2012 will be our year!

Babies for us all!
Stephanie

Hello steph..How are you today? Im sorry , I've so busy this past few days..making month end report...And still no good news..

This ugly greet me this morning..

My first round of clomid is not succesful..
My doc checked the follicles are present...but then failed...Idk if it does not release the egg, or not fertilized or no implantaion happened...Too many things to reconsider..

And once again symstoms did the tricked.. I promise to myself not to listen or believe on this tricky sympstoms anymore, unless 2 pink lines will appear....***sigh

Im praying for you steph, for your this cycle..Because i dont want you to feel this bad emotions i am having everytime AF arrived... exasperating...

knicole27_thank you for sharing your succes stories...We're hoping and praying, steph and I will be joining you soon..

12 years ago

Hi Civencleo:

Good to hear from you. Thanks for your note, I really appreciate your sentiments Sorry your first round of clomid treatment was successful It must be stressful and you and your DH dealing with such disappointment. I truly hope something will give, for you in this present year. May God truly hear and answer your prayers for a baby.

Well I have just OV and is presently 2dpo, so just waiting fot the next 10days to come real quickly so I can find out if I did get pregant this cycle.

I started a new post 2days ago, (called March Conception Ovulation Today - Cycle Buddies) given I was OVing and I needed some cycle buddies to journey my tww with. Do feel free to join us or stop in and give us a

Wishing well wishes and prayerful thoughts of you, do know that I'm here should you want to connect.

Steph

Dear fellow 2012 baby dreamers

I trust all is well with you all, and that your hopes and aspirations for 2012 babies are still alive.

Just checking in with you all...

Knicole: How's everything coming along with Emily? I hope she's developing nicely, and that your having a good term. Please do update us.

I had another dream the other day, this one was very short and somewhat vauge.

I can't remember where I was but I just know I was reading a piece of paper and on it it read, "two shall become three as baby is expected to join the picture" almost like a prophesy. I woke up from my sleep soon after but remembered it quite well as it was telling me someone else will be joining our family. I trust that will be indeed be so in our lives this present year. Amen.

Prayerful thoughts going up for you all!

Stephanie

Hey ladies!

Hope you all are doing ok. 2012 is NOT over yet do please doing give up on those dreams of conceiving this year. I've had several more dreams since, one where I actully knew the date I was due to give birth next year! No doubt I am holding steadfast to that dream and praying it will become my realiy. I was away for the summer so DH and I couldn't TTC then. Now I'm back it is definitely one of our priorities as well as my getting a job lol just to show you how high up there it ranks amongst our ther priorities Seriously though I'm keen to get started as I'm truly trusting God that before the year is out we will be pregnant.

In preparing for that day I've starting window shoping for babies stuff. And even bought 2 clothing items already! In all my years I've never felt the release to buy baby items for my pending baby (which has yet to be conceived!) But in expectation of what's to come, I've started to make minor purchases and I have to say it feels great!!! Have you started doing so already? If not try it, you'll be suprise how good it actually feels buying stuff for your own baby, and how it encourages your heart that even though ur baby isn't here yet, you know you will conceive and bring forth.

I trust all is well with you and your families. Just checking in, let me know you ladies are doing well also.

Take much care and be encouraged

Stephanie

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo