Community post

Discussion

2012 BABY DREAMERS

View Full Post

Happy New Year Ladies!

Here's to a very blessed 2012, one where all our dreams of becoming mothers to healthy bouncy baby boys, girls, twins, triplets or more becomes a reality
OK ladies itâ??s 3.30am New Yearâ??s morning, my DH is fast asleep and here I am wide awake as if Iâ??m not expecting the sun to rise in the morning! Whilst I lye there, my mind has been busy thinking of all my hopes for 2012 and how becoming a 1st time mom would just top that list.!I reflected also on the numerous dreams Iâ??ve had throughout last year and previous years of my babies (yet to be born) and wondered how many other women our there were dreaming of their children. I got excited, and thought Iâ??d start this thread about baby dreams so I and anyone else who often dream of their babies could share their dreams here. In the past I have often dreamt my friendâ??s babiesâ?? before they were born, and were astonished to see how accurate my dreams were. Hence I write down my baby dreams so Iâ??ll be able to accurately recall them in the future.

So the first of my dream was last December when I dreamt saw a father and his adorable daughter. I asked him what her name was. He spelled it and sounded it out to me, and I repeated it back to him being totally marveled by its beauty. I said to him woowâ?¦.that is such a beautiful name. (I will keep the name a mystery for now) I remembered the name when I woke up and spent the day searching out its meaning as I had honestly never heard of it before. I shared it with my DH and we loved the name, its meaning and spelling, that today we await our baby girl who we intend to give that name. We often speak of our daughter calling her by that name, as if being sure one day our dream of becoming parents will become a reality. Indeed we believe it will!

My most recent dream was only last night as I was dosing off I dreamt I had a beautiful little girl. She was newly born and weight about 8-9lbs. She was fair with dark curly hair. She was so adorable, I loved her to bits. I remember speaking of her to my hubby in the past tense saying â??yeah remember we have the babyâ??, so she was already here. Iâ??m soo excited as I just believe this year we are definitely going to have a baby girl/boy!

Any other baby dreamers out there who want to stay excited till our dream take its course! If so feel free share here! Looking forward to believing your dreams with you!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

29 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Just wanted to add just got my first this morning at 12dpo! :) super excited!

User Image

12 years ago

Yaayeee!! Whoohooo!! Way to go Emily!;-) Real proud of you Knicole!
God heard and He anwered I pray your BFP will manifest into healthy term,
Safe delivery and a perfectly normal and healthy baby!
Congrats again to you and yours.

See ladies, dreams doo come through. Be encouraged and keep on dreaming.

Stephanie!

12 years ago • Post starter

G M rning..

knicole27_WOW What a good news!! You are now entering a motherhood zone!!

Enjoy your 9 mos of pregnancies..

Stephanie_Thank you..God bless you too!!! Im praying for you too.. Where are you now in your cylce?

As for ttcng, i took poas last night...i got Big BFN unsuprisingly..lol, Im expecting anytime today..No sign except sore bbs..

12 years ago

Hi Clivenclio

Good morning to you too! Where are you? It's 9pm here in the US! Sorry about your BFN Darn you AF! Come on! Give us a 9month break will yah! Don't worry about it, we can count on each other for our next cycle. How long is your normally?

I'm now 15days into my cycle. (clycle length is 23days) few times in the year however my cycle will run 25days, which always makes me thing I'm preggers only for AF to show 2days later. Which is what happened last month only I didn't buy into it, and I was right! She showed 2days late. So I thought it might happen again this month, hence I believe OV would be later at day 14 (yesterday) as I didn't see much CM in the days prior. Tourned out I was wrong and as my test proved there was NO harmone surge in my system! Which we only started BDing lately. So I'm sure we're out this cycle. Thanks for your prayers, I'm doing the same for you.

Hello steph..

Good morning..its 11:20 AM here in the Philippines.
Oh thank you, im so glad to be one of your cycle buddies. I have 29-33 day cycle..too long for me. My friend OB said that womens who have 21-25 day cycle is easy to get pregnant than 29-33 day cycle, which i good for you. Yay!

Af showed up this morning.. . Im totally devastated..I'll have visit for my OB this cycle..I really want a baby so badly. For this time i'll take my ttcing seriously. I have regular cycle and i dont know what is going on with my body why we can't concieve..

I know its not good read my drama's early in the morning..sorry i just need to vent..

But still i wish you luck this cycle..hoping AF wont visit you for 9mos..

Thank you

12 years ago

Hi Clivencleo

Good to hear from you! Thanks for your sweet note. Sorry I've been off for awhile, dropped off the wagon because AF came last week, the whole of 2days early! Or if I compare it to the last one which was 25days long, this one was 4days early!!!! Like a 21days cycle is just madness!!! You'd like to think with a cycle this short I would be getting knocked up every 9months, but for whatever reason that is not the case. I do think my DH and are aren't BD enough, especially around OV time so I think we often miss the window of opportunity each time. But no doubt we'll be well on our way this year. Well I hope! AF is gone now and we did our first BD of the cycle So I'm looking forward to plenty more this time round.
No dreams as of late, but still holding on to the ones I dreamt before. As I know our little boys/girls are just waiting to manifest.

How is it going your side is AF gone yet. I'm guessing we'll be OV at the same time so we could definitely support each other throughout.

Hello Stephray!!G d Morning...

Im so glad your back...Im sorry for Af surprised visits. Same thing happen with my cycle too, my November cycle is 31 and december cycle is only 19 days which is 9 days early. And i ask my OB about it, she said it still nomal. So, AF will arrive late or advance. Its part of hormonal shifting happens during stress days..

Yes, This week is my Ov'd days..dh and i bd before O, and will continue every 2 days..Which my OB advised to keep the spermie healthy. Bec. it takes 2-3 days to produce another new sperm.
So, Happy Bding then, Hoping for our Super O..And praying that the matching of celll will happen soon...

to US!!

Lot of to you dear..!

12 years ago

Hey Clievencleo

Good morning to you too! Your post made me smile! Thanks for the morning greeting, it's 1am in the night here.

Thanks for the info re sperm, didn't know it took 2-3 days to produce new ones, I OV on the weekend hope to hit the mark round or around then.

Glad AF showed up early for you, as least we get to OV and share our TWW together

Hi stephray!!G d After n..!

Oh still awake? at 1Am?

You're very much welcome..My dh also taking vitamin Omega 3,6 for sperm booster..it helps the sperm tail to developed well..so they will be a fast swimmers...they can do the racing ..to catch and match with our mature egg..(tmi) heehee,

My fertile window is now open, Dh and I lastnight..hopefully, the the matching is happening right now..heehee. Praying it will sticked, so NO need clomid or femara to make me O, Which my OB will give me next month/cycle...

I love to share and compare my symtoms..so then, will do the countdown together..

Lots of to you dear..

12 years ago

Hi Clivencleo!

Good afternoon! It's 2pm here in the US. Sorry I've been off lately. I dropped off the wagon......AGAIN! But I'm back on now...hehehe day 9 of my cycle to be precise. My ovulation is due in a couple of days so lets see if my DH and I can get the BD timing rigth this time.

We've kinda fallen off the wagon in that department. With my starting work for the last month and his work schedule we are often tired at nights so we rarely BD nowadays:-( Hopefully this week being valentines we can create some spark. Besides no further baby dreams on my part. Seems our unborn babies knows mommy and daddy are not BD so they are not dreaming us like they used to. Anyway thanks for the info you provided, very informative and appreciated.

Trust all is well with you. Any good news for us to celebrate?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo