Community post

Discussion

UGH EVAP LINE OR POSITIVE? PLEASE READ!!!

I put the pregnancy test up to vote, and so far everyone says it is positive. But it is soooo faint. When i tweaked the picture it made it looks a little darker. I am so afraid I am going to get my hopes up for nothing. PLUS, it was a cheap dollar store test and after about 2 hours when the test dried it was yellowish and I could not even see the line anymore!! UGHHH HELP!!! I am going to test again on the 1st, but i am soo afraid to be let down!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

i know what you mean about being let down. im afraid to test because i don't want to get that BFN again.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

im pretty sure you are from yahoo answers,if so, i was an answerer for your q there.. i looked at your recent test, im saying def positive, and same with i know how it feels to have the let down, nothing is ever promised, just enjoy it while its there, if you are worried , id go get betas and progesterone tested, itll let you know for sure and put your mind at ease or warn you earlier if something is wrong..and when i test early sometimes the lines do fade away, i have tests from my last pregnancy, 9dpo i took several tests , saved all the ones with lines, today id say out of 10 like 3 still have their lines, so its possible for them to fade and be ok, good luck

me 29,endo, pcos, 1 tube, low progesterone dh 25, normal may 2006 uterine june 2010-october2011 7 more all 4 ectopic , 3 suspected chemicals back to trying now with 1 tube>>> dec2011 jan 2012 feb 4 feb 13 feb 201210dpo14dpo..beta of 3[16dpo

12 years ago

Yes, I am from yahoo answers! And thank you for those kind words. I do want a blood tests, but I have recently been kicked of health insurance, and if it is a negative, thatll be a whole bunch of money I have to pay for negative results. You helped me keep my hope though! Thank you, and I will restest tomorrow and the next day just to be sure! I will keep you update, if you are still even following this.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

12 years ago • Post starter

if you have a pregnancy clinic near you they can refer you to other clinics, our pregnancy resource center has a list of clinics for ppl with no ins, for me to be seen there is 20, for a blood test 15, so the entire appt would cost 35$, but thats the clinic i use, youd prob have similar but different prices, the bad thing about them is the waiting, some have waiting lists, mine took a month b4 they would see me, but when i was in, i can call today and be seen today, its worth getting established in one, cause a reg blood test cost about 130 dollars, huge savings, and when you have ins then you go to a reg dr office

me 29,endo, pcos, 1 tube, low progesterone dh 25, normal may 2006 uterine june 2010-october2011 7 more all 4 ectopic , 3 suspected chemicals back to trying now with 1 tube>>> dec2011 jan 2012 feb 4 feb 13 feb 201210dpo14dpo..beta of 3[16dpo

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo