Community post

Question

Does little to no morning sickness mean were expecting a boy???

I had heard and read a lot of woman saying that when they were carrying boys, they had none, or little morning sickness, but with girls they had TONS of morning sickness. Was this true for you? We already have a little girl and I had quite a bit of morning sickness, but we are really hoping for a boy this time! I am sure this is just an old wives tale, but I just want to know how true it is / was for you mommys of a little boy :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

12 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

The opposite was true for me , pregnant with my son morning sickness morning noon night , with my daughters none at all

12 years ago

I has morning sickness with my son, but I was a couple of months along before it started.

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

darn it! Im really hoping for a boy! So far all of the old wives tales has pointed to a girl :( But im only 5 weeks along so maybe itll change! I know they arent reliable, but its still a fun way to pass the time :) Ugh, 15 more weeks until I can find out.. thats gonna be the SLOWEST time ever!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

12 years ago • Post starter

I had absolutley no morning sickness at all with my daughter. =)

~*Adrismommy<3*~ Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers User Image

12 years ago

I have one of each, I was bigger and sicker with my son. I had very little morning sickness with my daughter, but I almost passed out while carrying my son, I even had nose bleeds. I was more tired with my daughter.

12 years ago

my sypmtoms came earlier with son, later with daughter. I knew I was pregnant before a BFP with son, I was more then a month pregnant with daughter before I realized I was.

12 years ago

I was sick for 4 and a half months with my son uuuugggh the worst

12 years ago

I barfed daily from 5 weeks to 24 weeks with my son.

12 years ago

Barely any nausea with my daughter.. I'm 4.5 weeks preggers now and feel like I'm having more this time.. I wonder how accurate they are??

12 years ago

I had no morning sickness at all with my son, but my BFF threw up everyday for 9 months with her son.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo