Community post

Discussion

4DPO, cramping, need cycle buddies to obsess with! :)

View Full Post

Hi, my name is Sarah. I am TTC#2 and I am 4DPO with this cycle. DH, 33, and I am 34. We have a DD that is 7. I had a M/C 5 years ago and we have currently been trying for a little over a year.

TTC has been taxing on both DH and myself. We did not try for DD but we also were not using any BC at the time either. I know that it can happen but it seems like it is taking a really, really long time this time.

I have been symptom spotting for the last 7 cycles and it seems that I have the same symptoms over and over again. I also have been REALLY sure that I was pregnant at least 4 out of 7 times.

Symptoms this month:
1 DPO - cramping
2 DPO - cramping
3 DPO - cramping, ovary pain on left and then the right, bbs tender
4 DPO - cramping low

The only thing that has been different from other months is the cramping steady and low. Also the ovary pain is different. My bbs are always tender through the 2WW, right up until AF shows.

Pregnancy with DD I didn't know until my BBs hurt but they were hard, full, and tender. I was also 1 day late for AF but was really oblivious to the whole thing until POAS. Pregnancy with m/c, I started with headaches, then my boobs, and some AF type cramping 2 days before AF.

Help! My husband is starting to think he is married to a crazy, obsessive person. All I want for Christmas is a ++++++++++

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

28 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 28 of 28 Replies

EsaEsa, looks like a + to me but I don't like blue dye tests, can you get a FRER or another pink dye one? Positive vibes your way.

I am 9DPO today and my only symptoms are no symptoms! lol Actualy as I write this I just feel a bit of heartburn and I never get heartburn unless I am pg. I am on CD 21 of a 25 day cycle and I usually spot for AF on CD23 so will wait a few days to test (I only got one left!)

12 years ago

I'm becoming moody today. My fiance and I are not talking right now lol.. I'm not in a good mood today. I was, but the smallest things make me angry.

Yesterday I was convinced this was the month. Today I am really doubting it. I know it's never over until AF shows, but I am not expecting my BFP this month

Cassie (21) Jeremy (22) MMC 8/15/2011 @ 10 weeks TTC our rainbow User Image

12 years ago

I broke down, for shame, and tested at 10DPO with 2MU (didn't think about it at 4 with FMU) and it was a BFN. What a depressing start to the day. I should know better but thought I could get an early BFP.

Today symptoms have mostly disappeared except the cramping but starting to wonder if I am just making up the cramping in my head. Ugghhh, 4 more days to AF, I guess I will just wait to test. Hate the disappointment of a - HPT.

How's every feeling today? EsaEsa, it showed a big x on the link to your test, what # are you?

12 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies how are yall doing today well i am doing alright i have been precribed phegan for my nasusa and vomiting still bfn on the pregnancy test which bums me out a little but i am only 8dpo so i know its early plus ive been testing since 4dpo tisk tisk me lol i was hopeing since i was having some signs that it would show up i know that just means the prog hormone is pretty high in my system so hope thats a good sign for baby yay i will be test in about another few days or so but ive made my doctors apt to get a test there on the 5th of dec so we will see and if still no af i will just wait and test till she shows lol i might have a sneaky bean in there i dont cramp that much but it comes and goes and the sore boobs are a b u know what in the morning till atleast 1 pm then they dont hurt as much its really werid that i can say i hope these are all good things like they say no pregnancy is the same and this is really different for me hope to see we alll get our bfps soon baby dust to all and most important thanks for listening to me ladies its really nice to have someone to talk it out to

12 years ago

11 DPO and still cramping. Back is starting to hurt like before AF comes. Feeling out this month but still a few more days for AF to show. I am clockwork on AF showing late on 14 DPO which is DH's bday...really hoping she doesn't!

to all. Let me know BFN or BFP for this month and how you are feeling ladies!!

well ladies i can say i got my bfp this afternoon on a dollar tree test at 10dpo so i go to the doctor monday i will post a pic in a minute right now im just really gassy and cranky

12 years ago

OMG, congrats Lashawnda!!!! That is excellent! No go for me this month and onto trying for a September baby. My bday is in September so that would be a wonderful gift!

Here's to a http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/hh9months.gif. Anyone else catch the egg?

ok i have confirmed with three digis so far i have done seven pregnancy test and they all say the samething positive the digis said it i felt so good when i seen them words with as faint as the lines where i didnt think that it would show up on a digi but it did now its the waiting game good thing is is that i have a apt monday im so excited and yes september is a great month my mommy has a birthday that month as well as her anniversery so double fingers crossed you get the best birhtday gift of all a bfp i will be comeing back and checking on you and thank you i hope this is going to be a healthy n happy nine months well eight now lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo