Community post

Discussion

All I want is a New Year BFP

Hi Sarah here, TTC #2 and it has been a long, long journey. It has been almost 2 years of dedicated TTC and at least 4 years of DTD without protection. Seems to me that I could at least have an accident in there somewhere! LOL. DH and I are both 34 with a 7 year old DD.

I am on the 3rd month of using the CBFM and I am currently 1 DPO. Getting anxious after reading all the great stories about how people got their BFP after 1 or 2 months of using the monitor.

Who else is waiting to test on New Year's? Wouldn't that be the greatest way to ring in the new year? Waiting sucks!

User Image

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

i agree waiting sucks. and that ringing in the new year with a bfp would be amazing.

im driving myself nuts waiting.

User Image

12 years ago

What DPO are you?

I feel like I am just in a series of 2WW, can't wait for that BFP!

12 years ago • Post starter

I am too hoping for a bfp by New Years... I am currently 6 dpo I believe. I had a mc in January 2011 and I have been unprotected not really trying for 2 years. I already have one child from a previous relationship. I just decided to start trying this month. I hope we timed it right!!!

12 years ago

hi ladies,

im hoping for a bfp on the 8th of january! we have been trying for about 5 months and the 2ww is so hard then to get a negative result, makes it worse.

good luck

12 years ago

Welcome ladies! Good luck and baby dust! 4 DPO and feel like I still have so much of this 2WW to go!

AF is due on New Years Eve for me. I am 11dpo and got a BFN today. I now it was probably too early but you always hear of early positive results so I couldn't resist. I am waiting till Saturday to test again.

I have been TTC since Nov 2010. This is my 2nd round of 50mg Clomid. Yesterday & today I have been exhausted which is very very rare for me. I'm really really hoping for a New Years BFP!! If we do and all is well we will be able to announce our newest addition at DD's 3rd birthday party the end of Feb ~ how awesome would that be???

It's SO hard not to get hopes up :-/. ***Baby Dust to Everyone***

12 years ago

I DID IT!!!!! I got my (well after!) New Year BFP!

I am currently 15 DPO and I got a BFP with 3 tests. The first 2 were faint so I decided to break out the digi I have had for awhile to confirm and it did.

Baby dust to you all!!! I am just over the moon! Stick, baby, stick!

oh wow! congrats!!!

how is it all going?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo