Community post

Discussion

4DPO, cramping, need cycle buddies to obsess with! :)

Hi, my name is Sarah. I am TTC#2 and I am 4DPO with this cycle. DH, 33, and I am 34. We have a DD that is 7. I had a M/C 5 years ago and we have currently been trying for a little over a year.

TTC has been taxing on both DH and myself. We did not try for DD but we also were not using any BC at the time either. I know that it can happen but it seems like it is taking a really, really long time this time.

I have been symptom spotting for the last 7 cycles and it seems that I have the same symptoms over and over again. I also have been REALLY sure that I was pregnant at least 4 out of 7 times.

Symptoms this month:
1 DPO - cramping
2 DPO - cramping
3 DPO - cramping, ovary pain on left and then the right, bbs tender
4 DPO - cramping low

The only thing that has been different from other months is the cramping steady and low. Also the ovary pain is different. My bbs are always tender through the 2WW, right up until AF shows.

Pregnancy with DD I didn't know until my BBs hurt but they were hard, full, and tender. I was also 1 day late for AF but was really oblivious to the whole thing until POAS. Pregnancy with m/c, I started with headaches, then my boobs, and some AF type cramping 2 days before AF.

Help! My husband is starting to think he is married to a crazy, obsessive person. All I want for Christmas is a ++++++++++

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

28 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

hello i am going thru the samething i am two days behind you i am 2dpo and have had that same symptom as well this is my first ovulation that i know of in a while my last cycle was 143 days so seeing my first positive opk i was so happy i recieved it on cd 17 so we dtd cd 16-17-18 and ever since fertility friend put my o date at cd 18 ive been cramping something fierce today is a little better but it comes and goes i to hope that its a good sign i would like to be cycle buddies with you even tho i am a few days behind if you dont mind it

12 years ago

Hey girls :) Im 8dpo now and ive been cramping too. Some days have been worse than others. Today it wasnt bad for awhile then i would get these weird sharp pains in my left side but only for a second. Kind of freaked me out. This cycle was my first on clomid this year and i didnt get a +opk until cd26. Im biting at the bits the test tomorrow but i dont know if i should or not. This 2ww is definitely driving me crazy! lol Good Luck ladies!!

12 years ago

Hey ladies, welcome! I had cramping last night that was very painful and strange for the 2WW. I also had a flow (TMI) of almost like EWCM last night right before the painful cramps.

Now today I am 5DPO and I am not cramping, no breast tenderness, it is like all my symptoms have disappeared. So not trying to get excited this month only for a letdown. I am really hoping for the BFP because I can test on DH's birthday on 12/4. It would be the best present ever!

Let me know how your cramping goes because mine is pretty much dulled at this point.

12 years ago • Post starter

welcome kimberly i hope u get the results you want i do know that they say testing early is not really a good thing but its worth a try if you get a bfn not get mad just remember its still early and also its not over till af shows! i am looking forward to being cycle buddies with yall i will have someone to talk to and help the long wait of the dreaded tww i am still cramping on and off some are really really pain full so i hope that just means baby bean is settleing in nice and tight and also my breast are getting tender by the day also i am getting increased thirst and tiredness i hope these are all good signs cause coming from a 143 day cycle i am looking forward to seeing my bfp as we all are and i hope we get im still surprised that i got such a dark opk on cd 17 i hope that means i released more then one egg how are yall ladies doing today and what are yall feeling

12 years ago

Hey ladies. I found out I was expecting my first baby July 9, 2011. I had my ten week prenatal appt August 15, 2011 where my baby measured 9w5d, but no longer had a heartbeat. I had a D&C August 30, 2011. My first AF took 40 days to come. Second took 32 days to come. I am in my TWW! I got my positive OPK the 20th so I am thinking I O'd on the 21st. I have had slight cramping since O. I was also bloated for a couple days, had a headache today, have felt nauseous a few days, have been gassy (sorry TMI) and today I took a two hr nap even after getting 9 hrs of sleep last night!

This cycle we are trying the SMEP. I guess 40% of women who used it got pregnant the first month. I'm definitely hopeful this cycle. We DTD CD 8, 10, 12 (positive OPK), 13, 14, and 16. I'm super anxious to POAS! I am going to try my hardest to wait until December 5! If I can make it that long! I have 2 FRER tests just sitting here calling my name!

Cassie (21) Jeremy (22) MMC 8/15/2011 @ 10 weeks TTC our rainbow User Image

12 years ago

I undestand what you mean expecting i got my postive opk on the 21st so i think that means i od on the 22nd we are that that far apart on o days i am also planning on testing on the 5th of dec if i can wait that long i was going to just make me a doctors apt with my gyn and get a test there but i am secretly hopeing to get my bfp at home still i am really hope full only time will tell i have lost 6 pregnancys so it would be so great i still have cramping on and off some more painfull then others and tiredness gas and a few other signs but i am not going to read to much into it dont want to trick my mind into thinking something is there that is not but i am 4dpo to day cant wait for the next week or so lol how is everyone else feeling today

12 years ago

Welcome Cassie, sorry for your loss. Hopefully the SMEP will work for you. We have been using the CBFM and I am so glad it predicts the O day for me. I had a hard time with the OPKs because I would have to use them at work and we don't have a private ladies room, can you say awkward? We try every other day from Day 9 until I get a Peak on the monitor and we BD for both Peak days. This is what we tried last month too so we will see if it works this time around.

Kimberly and Lashawnda - How you girls feeling today? I still have dull cramping and what feels like O pain that travels from one side to the other. I also can smell everything, had to wash the couch afghans yesterday because the cat smell on them was making me gag. Other than that I feel good, better than most of my 2WW...hoping this is positive.

8 days until I can test! I am waiting until I expect AF as I always get bummed seeing that BFN and double bummed when SHE shows up!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

im 26, me and my husband have been ttc fo 2.5yrs!! no at all, i use CBFM an BBT i ovulate regularly and do the deed ever other day. i currently 5dpo and he very sharp stabbing pain on the left side, heartburn,nausea, and tender breasts(not painful just tender) also warning TMI today ive had tihck yellow/white discharge?? praying for
hoping to test 5th dec

for us all

12 years ago

Hello ladies, my DH and I are ttc#2 as well, and Ive had quite a few symptoms myself over the past 6 days. Im 6 dpo. And 1 dpo I woke up with a stuffy nose, I had cramping that day too, 2dpo, I had diarrhea, frequent urination, flatulence, and i was a little nauseous, 3dpo, frequent urination, irritability, dizzy spells, I noticed a pimple on my chin, and i never get pimples!! and more cramping. 4dpo irritability rose, i became really thirsty and I still am very thirsty all the time. 5dpo, frequent urination, flatulence, irritability is out of control!!! I feel bad because my DH is suffering! And I noticed another pimple on my forehead, some cramping, and today, at 6dpo, I have cramping, frequent urination, and im in a bad mood almost evey hour!!!! My emoions rise and fall, Im snippy, and I dont know how to control it. I Cant help obsessing either, i just want to know already!!!!!! I hope this helps you guys

12 years ago

I'm hoping SMEP works for us too. I was told by my OB to wait two cycles before we could TTC again. I found the SMEP just as AF had showed up for the second time since my D&C. I was thrilled to read about it. Couldn't have been better timing. It has me very hopeful. I don't want to read too far into any symptoms. I don't want to set myself up for a huge letdown. I am feeling different already than I was even my last two AF's. Hope that means something. I know at this point if the egg was fertilized that it is unlikely that anything has implanted just yet. The time seems to be moving very slow lately. I know I can test earlier than December 5 if I want to. I really am going to try and hold off on testing though. I don't want to see that horrible BFN!

Cassie (21) Jeremy (22) MMC 8/15/2011 @ 10 weeks TTC our rainbow User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo