Community post

Discussion

4DPO, cramping, need cycle buddies to obsess with! :)

View Full Post

Hi, my name is Sarah. I am TTC#2 and I am 4DPO with this cycle. DH, 33, and I am 34. We have a DD that is 7. I had a M/C 5 years ago and we have currently been trying for a little over a year.

TTC has been taxing on both DH and myself. We did not try for DD but we also were not using any BC at the time either. I know that it can happen but it seems like it is taking a really, really long time this time.

I have been symptom spotting for the last 7 cycles and it seems that I have the same symptoms over and over again. I also have been REALLY sure that I was pregnant at least 4 out of 7 times.

Symptoms this month:
1 DPO - cramping
2 DPO - cramping
3 DPO - cramping, ovary pain on left and then the right, bbs tender
4 DPO - cramping low

The only thing that has been different from other months is the cramping steady and low. Also the ovary pain is different. My bbs are always tender through the 2WW, right up until AF shows.

Pregnancy with DD I didn't know until my BBs hurt but they were hard, full, and tender. I was also 1 day late for AF but was really oblivious to the whole thing until POAS. Pregnancy with m/c, I started with headaches, then my boobs, and some AF type cramping 2 days before AF.

Help! My husband is starting to think he is married to a crazy, obsessive person. All I want for Christmas is a ++++++++++

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

28 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 28 Replies | Last Page

Welcome new ladies, wishing for BFP's for all of us this month! Would be a Christmas miracle!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! I'm in my two week wait. I am 4DPO today trying for my second. I wasn't trying last time, so this whole TTC thing is new to me. I'm happy to have TTC buddies with similar cycles! I hope you ladies get your BFPs!!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

TTC with baby #1, 4th month TTC. This month is my first time getting the HCG shot to time intercourse.

6DPO today for me and 7 days past pregnyl shot.

Feeling normal but with nipples sore - ing up. Usually is bbs that sores not nipples. Hopefully is not the HCG shot thats making up this symtom.

No cramping and I dun even know how cramping feels like.

Hows everyone doing?

12 years ago

HI!

I am 7DPO and due for AF on Dec 5th so testing isn't far away! I haven't had any symptoms really, a headache since I O'd and only today I have felt tired and some tiny cramping with creamy/yellow CM...I wont obsess over symptoms as everything is just the way I feel before AF anyway! That darned TWW, too long!!

12 years ago

8 DPO today and feeling nauseous. I tend to get nausea in the mornings but it tends to go away after I eat. Just can't shake it this morning. I am so trying not to obsess this month but here are my symptoms today:

Cramping, right side of uterus and ovary.
Lower back pain
Shooting Pain just under my rib cage (weird sensations)
Nausea and slight dizzy feeling
No BB tenderness (unusual for the week before AF)

Please let my BFP come at the end of this week! Good luck and baby dust to all!

How are you ladies feeling?

Hello all.:-) Im also 8dpo, and all of my symptoms have vanished! It all started yesterday I woke up, I felt normal, and as the day went on, I was waiting for symptoms to occur so that I could write them down as usual. But.......nothing happened! Well besides frequent urination and flatulence. But then I told myself that I was peeing so much because I was drinking so much. And today also, no symptoms. I find this to be kind of wierd considering the fact that I had so many symptoms the first 6dpo. I thought they were supposed to increase, not decrease. I also took a hpt yesterday and got a bfn. :-( part of me wants to wait and give it another shot in about a week, but part of me is saying: youre not pregnant!!!! Basically, I feel perfectly normal bbs arent sore, Im nice to my DH, no cramping nothing. Im expecting Af on Dec.5th, Im beginning to wonder if the symptoms I had for 6 days were just pms??!!!??!! Huuuuggghhhhh!! TWWs are brutal!

12 years ago

hey everyone sorry i havent been on in a couple of days i havent really been feeling to good had to go to the er this morning i cant stop throwing up and the nasua is really bad they gave me fluids and potassium which was low and alot of nasus meds one in the form of a pill and the other a surpository in case i cant keep the pill down my lover back and lover pelvic area is painful as well as i am still cramping in other words i feel like poop my breast are so sore and swollen i dont know whats going on but i hope that they are all good signs i am 6dpo today i want to test but still to scared so i might buy the test today and wait til fmu to take tomorrow or again i might just wait how is everyone else doing today

12 years ago

i have the same symptoms.. im goin crazy over here..gkad to know im not the only one! in 5 dpo..

12 years ago

EsaEsa, I'm with you. 9DPO today and I woke up with no symptoms. Still just the cramping low and over the ovaries.

I have had nausea in the morning the past 2 days but I am writing that off because I sometimes get that in the week before my period.

Here's to our BFP! How's everyone else doing today?

Vote on my hpt!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo