Community post

Discussion

Negative test : ( Want to just start my cycle now...

Hello everyone, I am new here! : ) I am 15 DPO, I have had 28 day cycles for the last 12 years... I even planned my wedding around my cyce because it is so exact. Never been on birth control and just passed my one year anniv! Last month I was 8 days late then had a period, now I am two days late. I took a FR HPT yesterday afternoon and twas negative. Sometimes it feels as though I'll never test positive!
I'm ok if I'm not pregnant yet just frustrated that my cycles are now confusing me and they have been my trustworthy punctual companion since my teen years...
Any words of wisdom? We haven't officially been TTC but have not been preventing for 1 year now. I guess I thought I'd be pregnant by now.

Good luck to all! Share some positive stories for me por favor! : )

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Don't stress too much. It could be the stress of actively trying to get pregnant that's altering your cycle. Take a deep breath, and know there's always your next ovulation. That's what I'm trying to do. I just spotted a couple weeks ago, but I've tested negative. I did get a faint positive yesterday, but I had forgotten to check it in time, and fear it might be an evaporation line, though it's blue, wide, and not fading. I'm new here, too, but it's nice to have a place to get advice and support from people going through the same things we are. Good luck. Baby dust!

12 years ago

Thanks, that is exactly what my husband tells me to do! He says don't worry, it'll be fine. It is nice knowing you are not alone and hearing hope in others' stories. Thanks to this site there are some neat charting resources too : ) Good luck!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo