Community post

Discussion

Fertility aids, supplements, vitamins and why we take them.

View Full Post

What do you do to increase your chances of getting pregnant and why? Have you noticed any changes and how long did it take? Have you had any side effects? Have you had IUI or IVF? Can you give advice on what to expect for someone considering it?
Basically, do you have anything useful to pass on to someone starting their journey or is looking to improve their chances?
Thank you ladies ????

32 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 32 of 32 Replies

Supplements are very important to regulate the cycle.When we start the plan for having body needs proper vitamins and supplements.Fertilemd is best for the supplements.

6 years ago

Hi! Here is this pregnancy regime. Lol. The things i did on both pregnancies were opks, clomid, pre-seed, royal jelly or propolis, and red maca powder. I also juice fresh fruits and veggies. Both pregnancies i conveived on 5m ttc.
This pregnancy ive used clomid, preseed, prenatal, co q10, royal jelly, baby asprin, vit e, vit b complex, red maca. Lots of water.
I think they helped me because i am 39. Never got pregnant til i was 35, mmc. Had 1st viable pregnancy at 37. Now, im pregnant 4w2d.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo