Community post

Discussion

Preseed

Anyone used preseed before and have it be successful? If so let me know! Just bought some from CVS it was expensive but after ttc for 1yr 9 months but at this rate I have Tricare and they are so UNWILLING to work with couples who havent been successful yet. Had all my blood work and thyroid checked but hubby still has to get his tests done as well. anyways if you have any good tips for ttc share the wealth!

TIA

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

yes , i did use it with my 2010 pregnancy and we gt preggo same cycle. we are doing the same this cycle. we are in our TTW...xoxoxoxox. best wishes and baby dust to us ..u too. lol

User Image

12 years ago

I read about it on here from one of the tww logs and I figured it can't hurt to try haha how long were u ttc b4 u decided to use it ? Bought mine at cvs for $22! Yikes! Lol thanks for the baby dust
Lol keep me updated :)))))

12 years ago • Post starter

The first cycle I tried it(July) I got my first ever BFP!! Highly recommend it!! I used the full amount it said in the instructions. I know some people don't use that much but it worked for me!

Unfortunately I'm back to trying again due to m/c in September, but I plan to use it again.

Good luck and lots of baby dust your way!!

Tina

. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Tina-
So sorry to hear about ur loss. I am so fortunate to say I haven't had to go thru that but I am truly sorry to hear that. I hope I don't have to have to use preseed and I get a bfp but if not I will use it!! Thanks for sharing!
Baby dust

i got my bfp this month first time trying it! after trying 3 months! bought it on my 4th month and got pregnant! i would diff tell people to buy it! and i only used a lil bit i used mine to the 1

12 years ago

Congrats brandy!!! Trying it this month whoop woo!! Praying for a bfp!!
Here's to a H&H 9 months to u

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo