Community post

Journal

What the F$&@!!!

So about a week or two ago I had posted that I was having slight burning feeling whenever I would go pee and some abdominal pain as well. Too stubborn to go see a dr I waited it out, and told myself it would get better on its own. Dh was just sent hom early because of a shoulder injury...so I had a lot going on. Finally, on fathers day I couldn't bear it anymore as now the hot and cold compress and ib profen wasn't working to go to the er. Even though I figured it was just a uti I had only had one in my whole life so I was hoping that they would give me antibiotics or better say I was pregnant lol! But after the er visit I went to use the bathroom and felt something..as I looked down to my dismay it was a tampon I had put in may 24th (date found: 6/17/12). After the embarassment, frustration and Curiosity I tried to figure out how the f I could have left in for so long without knowing....
Went back to the dr and was tested for TSS (toxic shock syndrome) but thankfully they didn't think I had it!! Obviously excited, my body decided to gift me with aunt flo.

Fml.

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

That is crazy! If you don't mind me asking did you bd in that time period? I can see that happening though, if af was on her way out and you put one in just in case and then forgot about it because af was done. Glad you're okay and don't have tss!

User Image

11 years ago

Katie----here's the crazy part, dh told me after I found it that he thought it felt a little weird but didn't say anything because he didn't want to hurt my feelings because he just got home. :( I told him next time TELL ME! Anyways I have been do stressed and prayed/hoped that this would be our month since he's home now...but no. Bleh feeling lame with af here but oh welll.

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo