Community post

Discussion

HSG

Hi ladies,
Dh and I have been ttc for almost 2 years this feb and about a year and two months ago I had to have a LEEP procedure done because of precancerous cells that should up on a byopsy my dr did of my cervix. since then we have NO luck at all ttc. I took a break this past cycle from charting, bbt, and opks and completely forgot that I was 3 days late, which is usually pretty rare....and when I went to test, or should I say work up the nerve to test, AF arrived. :(
So back to the drawing board for us. The other thing that throws a wrench in our plans is DH is a marine, he is leaving for a 7 month deployment in the beginning of March. We are on tricare medical insurance and so they will not even talk to you if have not been ttc for at least 1.5 years. :( Took a long time to get any of my questions asked and sort of answered but still stuck at square one...not pregnant.
Anyways, I have my HSG appointment on Friday and I was looking for some insight and stories from anyone who has one done already and maybe some positive results to follow...??

Really looking forward to hearing those BFP stories after your hsg for some HOPE for me and DH.

TIA XO
L

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had an HSG done the beginning of October, found I only have one functioning fallopian tube. Good news is , you can still get pregnant with one. Doc said that he has had someone with only 1 ovary and 1 tube on opposite sides get pregnant, so don't lose hope.

I haven't gotten pregnant yet, but I was put on clomid this month to help.

The procedure isn't that bad, a little painful here and there, but nothing worse than cramps really, make sure to take Ibuprofen before you go, it will definitely help.

Good luck!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo