Community post

Discussion

Uti while ttc

Hey everyone been ttc since sep 2010, this cycle (b4 ovulation) I had a pain and slight burning when I pee. What is the best thing to take while ttc ? Cranberry pills? Tia!

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

if your trying or could possibly be i wouldnt take them they can cause birth defects.

i would suggest trying the soda water twice aday.pour 8 oz. of water into coffee mug. Microwave water on high temperature setting for approximately one minute.
mix ½ tsp. baking soda in hot water. Stir with spoon to blend ingredients. Baking soda naturally balances the body's pH levels and reduces the production of acidic urine that can irritate the bladder and induce infection. another is all nautral cranberry juice with no sugar and drink lots of water to flush out the infection.

11 years ago

one more thing the doctor advised me to always urinate after sex to flush out any bacteria. Good Luck

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo