Posts by prayin2BEaMaMA

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone ever used "Maca"?

Heard from a friend...Maca is a hormone balance and also use to reverse hypothyroidism. In the article (welln ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Anyone ever use pregnancy prep?

Did a little research after a friend recommended it to me and was wondering if there were any success stories ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

What the F$&@!!!

So about a week or two ago I had posted that I was having slight burning feeling whenever I would go pee and s ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

What the F$&@!!!

So about a week or two ago I had posted that I was having slight burning feeling whenever I would go pee and s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Uti while ttc

Hey everyone been ttc since sep 2010, this cycle (b4 ovulation) I had a pain and slight burning when I pee. Wh ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

HSG

Hi ladies, Dh and I have been ttc for almost 2 years this feb and about a year and two months ago I had to ha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

12dpo and still bfn

12dpo and still getting bfn anyone who is pg find out after that and tested before and got bfn? :/ feeling dow ...

11 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Preseed

Anyone used preseed before and have it be successful? If so let me know! Just bought some from CVS it was expe ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

When to test? If so what brand was ur test?

I am going to test soon and was wondering when u tested and what brand u used :)

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages