Community post

Discussion

LATE!!

so im late! period was due on the 11th morning and its now the morning of the 16th!! i had gained weight and unexplainabley have lost like 4lbs! i know this caz i weigh my self in the mornings . but thats not the case. ive been soooo weeepy and easily bothered. not to mention sweet perfumes or colognes. i had to leave work early yesterdya caz i just need to go home n cry! My breasts arent really sore. slighlty sensitive nipples with slight shocks in my breasts evry now and then. my breasts have increased in size tho. i m not really tied but mostly moody!! if you can find my other posts. you will see all the other symptoms i had even before i missed my period!! help?

Candicey

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Why haven't you tested??? Or have you? I would assume you are prego, and need to call your doctor!!!! :)
Good luck!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1303534800z6z3z29z14.png

13 years ago

lol i took a test two days before period and two days after.. BFN. but it was one of those cheap tests! LOOL. will test in a few days i guess. will keep you posted!

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

I would go get a blood test! Keep us updated! =)

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

I would go get a blood test! Keep us updated! =)

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

am now exaclty one week late. took a test yesterday and its a BFN but again a cheap test.. lol.. will wait longer.. but fee like AF is gonna come soon for some reason or the other .. feel weird.

Candicey

AF came when i was exactly 14 days late!!

Candicey

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo