Posts by CandiceChavannes

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

NO Premenstrual symptoms like i normally do...

Ok so my period is DUE in 3-4 days. and i just realized this morming....No SOre boobs, no sorry but for lack o ...

26 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

LATE!!

so im late! period was due on the 11th morning and its now the morning of the 16th!! i had gained weight and u ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

3 days late ... confused.

hi guys. so i have normal periods. my period was due the morning of the 11th. my period usually starts with ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Discharge and lots of it ALSO HAIR SHED.

SO this morning i got up and felt all wet down there (sorry if TMI). i put my finger there and it was almost ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Abdominal Tenderness

Today is April 9th period Due APril 10th or 11th OK so im on cycle day 30, my period is due tomorrrow or th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Anxiety

Ok so normally im an anxious person. but ive been at ease for quite a while. and getting pregnant is not somet ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

white liquid out of my breast and im only 12 DPO

So its rather strange. sometimes when i squeeze my breast a teeny tiny little amount of transparent liquid com ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Heartburn!! from 9DPO to 11DPO

So from the night before i have been having heartburn. first it started off like just a lump in my throat. yes ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

TTC feeling weird but trying not to be so hopeful

So i have my 7 year old son and think its about time he has a little bro or sis. since hes been begging for o ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages