Community post

Discussion

Anxiety

Ok so normally im an anxious person. but ive been at ease for quite a while. and getting pregnant is not someting that would cause me anxiety and not even the process of getting pregnant since im not in a rush but still ofcourse cant wait to have another baby! these past two nights. (im like 12DPO), as the lights go out at night. i get an instant queeziness in my stomach and get nausea and feel like im going to have a panic attack all at the same time. last night before bed i had cramps. my period is due in 6 days. but it feels weird. i find it harder and harder to get up int he mornings. and dont even want to do any work in my office. could this all be maybe some sort of symptom of pregnancy. i got the heartburn n fatigue and headaches to go along with it. but everday its somethign new. if im not pregnant then what could it be?

Candicey

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It could be... Have you tested yet?

User Image

13 years ago

No have not tested yet..but am wondering about it. and i might wait becuase AF is due in 3-4 days. i think ican survive! i hope....

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo