Community post

Discussion

Abdominal Tenderness

Today is April 9th period Due APril 10th or 11th

OK so im on cycle day 30, my period is due tomorrrow or the day after. so Last night i began getting abdominal shocks . and then it felt like sore. and its been so tender to touch. apart from all ive been going through below. could this abdominal tenderness be a sign of pregnancy, has anyoe experience such tenderness in their abdomen.

Fatigue
Sleeplessness
anxiety
Absolutely no PMS symptoms (always have sore breasts for 1 wekk and a half before period and pms 6 days before period but not this month
Increase in cervical disharge. slimy and sometimes of Tapioca texture (no smell)
Feel like a UTI but isnt. i feel my bladder full and when i go pee its just a drip.
Heart burn like 6 days ago
horrible bloating
Gas /burping and flatulence

ugh. Help?

Candicey

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

HEY 6 DPO here! so did you ever get BFP...or AF??
I have abdomen tenderness too... i dont know i am looking too into it but i know i feel some cramping

13 years ago

hey took one of those cheap tests and it was BFN! but its one of those tests that will work like after your period is late so i will kind of disregard it for now. my abdomen isnot as tender but i keep getting shocks like ovulation pain.and my period is due today but i feel like its coming but when i go to the bathroom its just like discharge. slimy too ugh. let me know your outcome as well! BAby dust to you!

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo