Community post

Discussion

3 days late ... confused.

hi guys.

so i have normal periods. my period was due the morning of the 11th. my period usually starts with the brown stuff the night before or early early in the morn followed by the heavy flow. I know this is TMI but like when i stick my finger inthere its like thick white cream stuff. i had sore nipples but they are not so sore any more and i just get occasional bouts of pain in either of my breasts. sometimes i get a sensation of when milk is coming down (i have a 7yr old).
but i have been cramping for over 2 wks and im confused. like one moment it fees like its gonna come but at the end of the day... NOTHING. i have been having all the symptoms in the book minus the swollen breasts. had some nausea this week but im ok today. Yesterday my perfume tripped off my nausea. it was horrible. i woke up ratehr depressed this morn and very cranky yesterday morning.
i have no reason to be having a late period except for maybe drinking a special tea called Pu -Errh tea but that was like only for a week after my period had ended. hmmm. ive gained a significant amount of weight due to my food cravings as well. does anyone feel the way i do?? ive taken a test one day before missed period and one day after but BFN. might be too early.. any feed back would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Candicey

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

sounds hopefull,maybe go to your doctors for a blood test just to be sure. af may be held back due to you worrying. keep us informed.good luck hun x

User Image

13 years ago

still no period. getting a bit of nausea now. especially if i dont eat its worse! period was due monday the 11th.. it is now Saturday the 16th!

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo