Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 2, and starting clomid tomorrow!(PCOS)

I am starting my first round of clomid tomorrow for this round of TTC. I used it to conceive my son in 2008. With my previous experience, I did 6 cycles of gradual increasing(50, 100, 150, two cycles each). The only thing that made me ovulate was 150 for 10 days instead of five.

I am seeing a different Dr and R.E. this go around(I lived in a different state last time). Fantastically, as we know what worked last time, this RE is starting off right at that dose. If it doesn't work, we will move on to something else. I love the pro-activeness!

Is anyone else doing clomid? My R.E. mentioned that the chance of multiples is slightly increased, so that makes me... Intrigued. I have two other kiddos, a 7 year old and a 3 year old.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, yes I am on 100mg cycle 2 of clomid. We concieved our 2 sons naturally but my ovulation has slowed down . I am 3 days til my expected period ..

11 years ago

Do you think you will get your period? Did you ovulate do you think?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago • Post starter

I am currently taking clomid days 3-7 I have ovulated every month while using it! My only side effects are acne! My doctor told me the higher the dose the more likely you are to conceive twins! Good luck stay positive!!!!!

11 years ago

hii ladies..i am on clomid for 1st time.5-9.then usg is due on monday 25 feb.anyone else on clomid?it helps?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo