Community post

Discussion

Feeling down....

Really rough day today...

I made the mistake of watching A Baby Story on TLC and ended up hysterically crying for the last 2 hours. Why can't I do the one thing a woman is supposed to be able to do?!? Just feeling like a useless failure today...

Only 2 months away from the 2 year mark of actively trying to conceive and 1 month away from 4 years of not preventing and my body just won't cooperate!

DH is not very good at cheering me up, I don't think he really understands...could really use some female support right now :-(

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I feel for you. I've been ttc my second child for a year. The first one took 2 tries and that's it so it's very depressing when AF arrives every month this time around. My OB wants to start fertility testing if I'm not pregnant this month. I'm 11dpo today with a negative test so it looks like that is the plan.

Have you talked to your ob about fertility testing and/or medications? I'm willing to try anything as long as there is no chance of having multiples. 2 is all my husband and I can manage. Well good luck to you and I hope you get pregnant soon!

11 years ago

Sending you big hugs.
I know how you feel.
I'm trying for a second baby for 3 and half a year now. I've been just referred to fertility treatement.
Part of my job is seeing patients who are preparing for abortion.
So many people want to get rid of their unwanted babies, why can I not have a second one? why do those people get easilly pregnant just to kill a baby later ... why can't we get pregnant?? So unfair.
Whatever I wanted in my life I worked hard and I achieved.
My first baby came as a surprise.
My second baby, whatever I do , is just not coming.
I've had enough.

Thinking of you.
W.

11 years ago

I feel for you, I've been in your shoes before. There is hope though, and you can conceive naturally. The ConceiveEasy kit by FertiBella helped me and i'm sure it can help you too. The kit is not that expensive and after years of trying I was pregnant in 4 months after starting the product.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo