Community post

Discussion

TMI Symptoms started after Sex

All the symptoms started lastnight during sex. My nipples got very sensitive and sex just seemed super amazing! I mean it felt tighter and wetter than usual all good things of course but afterwards the cramps started. They were mild but still there none the less. I woke up exhausted even though I got great sleep. Throughout the day I started to feel a series of other symptoms such as the twinges, pulling, mild back ache, mild cramps even though they feel like their intensifying which is where the nausea is coming from. I don't want to get my hopes up as my PMS symptoms mimic the early signs of pregnancy. But AF is not due for another 9/10 days, and I usually don't start to feel the signs until it's about 2-3 days before she's due. So thats where a little excitement comes into play. I have noticed that the cramps are more towards the center left side of my abdomen near my left ovary but not exactly. What do you ladies think. I'm 28 and this is our 2nd cycle TTC #3? What do you think the chances are of actually getting a BFP this cycle! Don't worry just looking for opinions :-) LOL Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Your symptoms are pretty much identical to mine :) I am 8 dpo and some days wondering the same, is it all possibly on my head?! Keep me updated! Baby dust to you and good luck!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo