Community post

Discussion

Looking 4 Cycle buddies:-)

Hey ladies, I'm looking for some cycle buddies to past the time with any conversation is welcome. We are in our 3rd cycle TTC #3 and I'm hoping and praying for a girl:-) AF is due 9/4 plan to test that morning and not a moment sooner lol. I failed at that last month:-) I am 2 dpo today and I think I'm cd17 out of a 28 day cycle. Like I said all conversation is welcome.... & STICKY 2 U ALL

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Looks Like we're in the same boat! AF is due Sept.5th.. My Birthday is 9/3, so no AF would be the perfect BD gift!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

11 years ago

hi, we're ttc for #2, on cycle #5 after mirena removal, Im 7dpo CD 15 my cycle length is 33 d, af due Sept 12, so a week after you! had 4 abnormal cycles, this one is back to what it used to be b4 mirena and even before we had our first baby; that's why I'm very hopeful, as I ovulated on 7 cd as I always used to. With the first one it took us 7 months to conceive., but this time Im feeling its going to be tricky! here's fingers crossed for bfps in September!!!

11 years ago

Well ladies glad to have more friends :-) @ 7heavn9979 wishing you a Birthday BFP ! This month has been easier for me because I stopped obsessing over every thing. This month the only thing I'm really charting is BD and CM. It has made a world of difference in my mood. I feel very relaxed and cheerful! Last month I lost my mind. But this month I've kept busy and it's seem to keep me calm. I also started 50 Shades of Grey last night and have mercy!!!!! This book is amazing! It will take your mind off of just about anything but Mr.Grey . GOOD LUCK & STICKY BABY DUST 2 U BOTH :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

Im 6 dpo and my bday is 9/2! I'm trying to wait as long as possible to POAS but it's hard ( even though it's still so early).

Symptoms ( hoping not imaginary)
Super mild right side cramp/twinges
Hungry then eat then nausea, eat only a little then hungry again
Super tired even though I slept well last night
Vivid an very odd dreams.

Trying to come up with excuses for everything so I'm not disappointed at a BFN.
Fingers crossed I get the best bday present ever, a BFP

11 years ago

I got my ladies!!!!! I am so shocked, scared and excited:-) So to deliver the news so late was on vacation with the hubby when I found out! GOOD LUCK & STICKY BAY DUST 2 U ALL

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo