Community post

Discussion

I can't take the disappointment anymore:-)

So sorry in advance this is super long. But my spirit has been crushed and I need to vent. All I want to do is cry. This is only my second cycle TTC and I'm ready to quit trying. I am extremely inpatient. I can't even begin to imagaine how much strength and dedication a lot of you ladies have. I feel so weak compared to a lot of the ladies on here who have been trying for 12months or longer. It has only been 2 months and I already feel depressed. I'm sitting here now fighting back the tears. I just new this month was the month for us. After voting on test after test in the HTP gallery I decided to take a test of my own. My hopes were soaring. So many of you had gotten your BFP's on 11-12dpo I got super excited. Hey, I have every symptom I can imagine and I'm 12dpo! Well it was just that I must have imagined everything. Dollar store test - Answer 5 days sooner BFN as well. I can't do this any more. I get so much false hope just to be crushed before AF even shows up. I'm not going to stop trying but I'm going to stop obsessing. I love sex and the last thing I want to do is ruine that joyus time with my husband. So as for now on I'm just going to give in. IF IT IS MENT TO BE IT WILL BE... But all of you ladies will still be in my thoughts and prayers :-) Good Luck & Baby Dust 2 U All!!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi,

I'm so sorry you're disappointed and I completely understand. Don't give up, but do try to distract yourself. I've been TTC for almost a whole year now!!!!!!!! which is sad and shocking because I NEVER NEVER thought that would happen to me.

But when I first started TTC I was on here ALL the time and it made the BFNs so much more disapointing. So I stopped checking on here so much and it at least makes the months go by a whole lot more smoothly.

Just wanted to give you a little support... it stinks to post and get no replies. But best of luck and who knows, as soon as you get off the obsession site you may be lucky!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much! Your right this site is so addicting and it does make the BFN's that much more disappointing. I mean I get on here chart my symptoms and then check them agains women who are actually preggers and I get so excited. There are just so many tools that can drive you insane. I think I'm going to take your advice :-) Thank you again so much!

11 years ago • Post starter

I've calmed down. Earlier I was just so consumed with disappointment that I couldn't see a brighter side. The bright side is the fact that I'm only 12dpo. AF is not due for another 2 days. I don't know what came over me I' not usually that emotional. I get down but not to the point of tears. But I'm better now. If we don't get our BFP this cycle then it's on to next month, but I do stand by my word. I will try not to stress as much next cycle... Good Luck & Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo