Community post

Discussion

Confusing and a little weird but what does it mean?

Okay, I'm due to ovulate today. I started feeling the pain in my left ovary yesterday. I felt it all day long yesterday, with mild cramping. Well around 1am I started feeling the same pain in my right ovary and for a few hours it ratiated from the right ovary to the left and back again. Now this morning after my work out I am incredibly nauseaous. So could I have released an egg from both ovaries or what. Kinda of strange never felt this before. Someone please explain this if you can. Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Yes, it is possible to have an egg from both ovaries (the release of the eggs occur at the same time), but these symptoms are more related to implantation....

User Image[/img]

11 years ago

Yes, it is possible to have an egg from each ovaries (the release of the eggs occur at the same time), but these symptoms are more related to implantation....

User Image[/img]

11 years ago

I don't know if anyone can explain it. My last cycle I thought I Od when I felt that too but I'm not positive if I did or not. Are you doing anything like using OPKs or tracking your temp? Have you taken a look at discharge when you use the restroom? The temp and discharge will tell you the most without having to spend any money!

Let me know how it goes!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

As of right now no symptoms what so ever. I've used the ovulation calculator on the sight and others and I just started charting symptoms such as the ovulation pain and checking cervical mucus. The last 2 days I've had the egg white cervical mucus and today it's more watery. My cycle has been pretty regular always starts when it's suppose to give or take a day. Thanks for the input ladies:-)
Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok.. I went to this link http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/getting-pregnant/ovulation/signs-of-ovulation/

and found this information
â?¢Soon after your menstrual cycle, you might notice a sticky or "tacky" vaginal secretion.
â?¢Immediately prior to ovulation, most women usually detect increased vaginal secretions that are wet and slippery (similar to the consistency of raw egg white). Generally, your body produces the greatest amount of this type of vaginal discharge is on the day of ovulation.
â?¢Immediately following the day of ovulation, your vaginal discharge gradually becomes thicker in consistency, and less is secreted.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo