Community post

Discussion

BFN's..

I am having all kinds of pregnancy signs, and I really want to be pregnant with #2 so maybe they're in my head. I've had heartburn for about 5 days which I never had as a sign with DD, I'm having very vivid dreams which was my biggest sign with DD, I'm so tired, moody some days, mostly exhausted. But when DD I had frequent urination from about 7 dpo and on, maybe a little later, and if I am with this one I haven't experienced it at all yet and today I'm 10 dpo. Would it be possible to get a BFP tomorrow, even though I got a negative this morning at 10 dpo? I just have that "pregnant" feeling.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

its absolutely Possible, my dr always tells me, you can have a stark white bfn one day and a bfp the next, 10 dpo is early especially if you are not using the very sensitive tests
FRER tests should be a bfp by 11-12 dpo if you are indeed pregnant, but again, every woman is different, there are many times when women dont get a bfp until many days after AF is due, so good luck to you and hope you indeed get your bfp tomorrow:) or the following day, especially since you have sypmtoms:)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo