Community post

Question

I'm spotting 2 days before my period is supposed to start?

Okay I have been tracking my cycles for 8 months now and they have been very precise right on time and very predictable, let me me start by saying that I'm not stressed in anyway. I have pretty well accepted that we didn't conceive this cycle and even went on to buy OPK's and a basal thermometer. My period is due Sunday, and today when I wiped there was a small amount of blood, it wasn't bright red it was pink and now it's gone.. I have 30 day cycles and THOUGHT but not positive that i ovulated on CD 14 which would put me at 15 dpo if I was right, since I was having fertile mucus so I ovulated somewhere around CD 14/15 MAYBE 16. Why would there be blood when I wiped? I can't figure this out.. I have been 100% on time every time 100% predictable since i got my periods back after having DD. What could this be?

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

i hv spotting 2 to 3 days before period also... my doctor just said it's normal but didn't explain why...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo