Community post

Discussion

TMI about Spotting.... Good Sign?

Fairly regular cycle of 26-29 days, generally 26 or 27.
I THINK I OV around CD16.
I usually spot watery brown for a day or 2, usually 2 days before AF arrives. The 2nd day, the brown usually turns to a light pink, and then AF rears full force the next day.

Well, this cycle, I'm at CD27, 11DPO today. This is the 4th day of spotting (always brown).
I keep hightailing to the bathroom expecting my monthly "gift." But here is what happens...

1)There is nothing at all on TP or underoos.
2) There is nothing in underoos, but watery brown on TP when wiping
3) There is dark brown spot on my underoos with a ring of watery discharge around it that looks, well, just like water, and then there's nothing on the TP when I wipe.

I am trying to remain cynical, but I feel like it should be turning pink by now at least! I think I've spotted for 3 days before AF once or twice, but never 4, without it turning pink and into AF.

I did have a strange bout of insomnia the night of 8DPO into 9DPO a.m. Took me more than 5 hours to fall asleep!

I haven't experienced anything else that isn't normal when I'm pre-AF.

My mom said she never really had symptoms or any real morning sickness and didn't know she was pregnant until she missed her periods.

Any thoughts or similar experiences that became a BFP?!

Thanks!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I forgot, maybe I've been feeling a little lethargic and tired the last week.. And occasionally feel short of breath when doing regular things like folding laundry or putting dishes away... I did have one hot flash about 2 days ago too..

But, that is everything I can think of... Thanks ladies!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo