Community post

Discussion

When should i get an forsure postive if i am (only 10DPO)?

I am only 10DPO (July 10 2012 is 10DPO), and i keep wanting to test and yesterday tested and got a negative agin but i was told to early to test of so i will wait but when should i really get a postive sgin for sure if i am?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but, if you really want to wait for a "sure time" for a positive, it'd be in about a week for you. That being said, I'll tell you our story. We have 2 little girls (they turned 1 and 2 in March), we got pregnant again this past January but lost it at the end of February. All three pregnancies showed BFP's at 9 DPO. Our latest one, just still barely detectable didn't show up until 14 DPO. Every pregnancy is different. I know it's torture, I'm in the midst of chronic POAS now because my line isn't getting darker (having quantitative hcg done this week)... If its not one thing, it's another- lol. Just have faith, you'll know soon enough!!! :) Good luck!

11 years ago

14dpo is generally the earliest you would want to test. What are your symptoms? I am not too far behind you at 4dpo, I am getting way to excited and hope I don't get my hopes up. Hang in there!

Katie

11 years ago

Tender breast and tender nipples, frequent Urination, Constipation, Sleepy here and there, Wide awake sometimes, upset stomach,Headaches frequently,I've been really whinny and irritable,mild cramping.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo