Posts by jessica092509

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can you still have AF if you don't O?

I thought that if you don't O you don't have AF is that correct or incorrect? sound silly i know but just want ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Chemical PG! Very Upset.

I had a chemical PG, very upset and even more upset that the doc said i should wait 2 cycles to try, I just do ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Was excited to try but now not so much!

Last Thursday i took a home preganice test and it came up slightly postive, I called my OBGYN and they took bl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Worried!

I took an First Response test yesterday and got a very faint positive and so today i took a nap and decided to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Should i be worried?

I took an First Response test yesterday and got a very faint positive and so today i took a nap and decided to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

I feel wierd and just not right, also so many symtoms anyone

I just feel weird, like somethings not right, i ovulated on June 29 and everyone keeps telling me your not pr ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

When should i get an forsure postive if i am (only 10DPO)?

I am only 10DPO (July 10 2012 is 10DPO), and i keep wanting to test and yesterday tested and got a negative ag ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When should i abouslty get a postive( only 10DPO)?

I am only 10DPO (July 10 2012 is 10DPO), and i keep wanting to test and yesterday tested and got a negative ag ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is anyone else experiencing this or has experienced this?

I just feel weird, like somethings not right, i ovulated on June 29 and everyone keeps telling me your not pre ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages