Community post

Discussion

I feel wierd and just not right, also so many symtoms anyone

I just feel weird, like somethings not right, i ovulated on June 29 and everyone keeps telling me your not pregnant and its to early for symptoms and i took an pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative but i was told its to early to test.I am also having a lot of symptoms, Tender breast and tender nipples, frequent Urination, Constipation, Sleepy here and there, Wide awake sometimes, upset stomach,Headaches frequently,I've been really whinny and irritable. Anyone else feel this way or has felt this way?

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I think it's possible to feel some symptoms pretty quicky. Before I found out I was pregnant last time, I had sore breasts, lots of stomache twinges, and gas. I would wait another week to test again. Have you been pregnant before?

11 years ago

No i have never been pregnant so i don't even know what it feels like. I am just tired of waiting and people thinking i am nuts lol.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm on the same boat as you, I ovulated June 26 and the waiting game is killing me. I have all kinds of symptoms from being tired and sleepy to hungry and thirsty and being gassy. My nipples are sore and i think i see more veins on my breast. I also have frequent urination and backaches too. Took a pregnancy test and of course it came out negative. Keeping my fingers crossed for a POSITVE test result soon.

to all of us

11 years ago

According to my ovulation app, I ovulated on June 27th. I noticed some twinges a few days ago and I have been tired. AF is usually right on time on the 10th of every month in the morning. My period app said I should expect her today and she isn't here yet. But I am cramping and I keep going to the bathroom to check if she is here. I haven't taken a pregnancy test because I am scared, I don't want to see a negative.

User Image

11 years ago

OMG ladies. Im in the same boat as you. I had what I think was Implantation bleeding on Friday... It lasted until Saturday afternoon and then it stopped. But since then I have had this horrible taste in my mouth that I cant get rid of. My favorite chocolates taste horrible and sweet foods are not appealing at all to me. And I am craving all salty foods Not to mention my breasts are sore and a bit larger fro what my Finace says. Im peeing like crazy, back ache and I have acne like im going through puberty. Usually I have a small break out beore AF but not like this. Aaron thinks Im definitley prego but that its too soon to test. And Ive taken a test everyday since Monday. All BFN. How are you ladies doing?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo