Community post

Discussion

Chemical PG! Very Upset.

I had a chemical PG, very upset and even more upset that the doc said i should wait 2 cycles to try, I just dont understand why i have to wait if i wasnt even 2 weeks PG. Just feeling very hurt and dont want to wait 2 cycles ughhhhh.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! You have my deepest sympathy and I will keep you in my prayers.. I know that I don't know everything but with the advice my doctor's have given me I'm pretty much done with trusting what they tell me! I say keep trying! You can't stop what the Lord already has planned.

But I will suggest looking up FertiliTea. I've read TONS of amazing reviews! It might be worth the look! www.FertiliTea.com I ordered mine it should be in soon!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Thank you so much, i am i gonna defantly look into the tea, good luck to you also :).

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes!! Alot of women (even with PCOS) became pregnant after using it for a month! VERY positive reviews! Let me know how it goes.. and feel free to keep in touch for anything at all.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo