Community post

Discussion

AF Due Today Still Haven't Seen Her! CRAZY

Today AF is due. I am 14dpo with all the symptoms one can imagine. I've taken 2 $store HTP's 1 yesterday and 1 this a.m. and both were negative. I just don't know what to do or how to feel. We have only been TTC for a month and I'm already depressed. It took about 4 months that last time we TTC so I should be a little more positive and patient but I'm not. When I saw that 1 line yesterday my heart sank but I pulled myself up and told myself I wouldn't test again until I was 15dpo. But again I cound't resist and again it was negative. Usualy AF appears in the middle of the night. So if she were coming wouldn't I have waken up to her if she were coming like I usualy do? Well I guess I'll test again if she doesn't show up by tomorrow morning. If she's not here in the a.m. and I get another negative I'm going to go crazy......

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well ladies AF showed up around 2p.m. wish she had of gotten here sooner to keep me from torturing myself. This was my first cycle TTC and I've already driven myself crazy! The last time we were TTC I did the same exact thing for 4 months to be exact. Using the OPK's and timing sex. I would get depressed for days every time AF showed up. But as soon as I gave up on all the planning and calculating I got pregnant with my DS. I can't even tell you when that boy was conceived LOL. I'm pretty sure DH and I don't even remember having enough time that month to have sex. So I think I'm going to just call it quits early and take the same aproach. If it's ment to be it will be...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo