Community post

Question

Pregnacy bleeding

Hey all I recently got a positive result on first response tests then suddenly started bleeding .I rushed to the walk-in at the hospital they taken my bloods to look for hcg .
I shown my first response test to the nurse she said it was positive .
While waiting results itwas getting late so I left .
Then at early hours in the morning around 1pm I got call I never answered maybe it was the hospital with results ?? I don't know why they would call xx thanks anyone for there thoughts

7 Answers • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

In my opinion, I would have stayed at the hospital and waited for the results to come in and if it was serious you could have gone for an ultrasound to determine the cause of bleeding. Unless they told you it was okay for you to leave. Reason they called was probably to give you your lab results; possibly to give you peace of mind or for you to come back in. Hope all goes well.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thank you for your reply x.
I had no other calls since which I know of so I'm guessing not serious I did tell them I was leaving they said it was okay but my bloods had not come back yet

2 years ago • Post starter

Keep us posted. Hope you are feeling okay now. X

:

2 years ago

Just a quick update im still getting positive tests getting more dark but still hadn't contacted the hospital

I had some bleeding in the first trimester with my last pregnancy. I assumed it was a miscarriage. Went to the hospital—scan showed all was fine but it was a hematoma (blood clot under placenta) if I can recall correctly. Just take it slow. See if you can get a scan this week.

:

2 years ago

In think my bloods test will be negative my gp hasn't contacted me im heart broken

Have you tried taking an FRER while you wait for your results. On a side note, just because the lab/doctor hasn't phoned, it doesn't necessary mean that your blood tests will be negative. Good luck and keep us posted.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo