Community post

Question

Pregnancy signs

Hi all, I am really confused .. so not sure if anyone else has been in the same situation. I have been on the mini pill since April 2020... I had Monthly flows - till around 4 months ago.. it’s stopped. I was told this is normal and body adjusted to the mini pill.. so in the last 1 week or so I have been feeling really off... from sore breasts, nausea, and that anxiety feeling below. I have did a test and I got a faint line. Which I am unsure about. And hoping to do another tomorrow morning. I have no idea on what cycle date I am or when I may ovulated - really clueless. Wanted to ask has anyone else got pregnant on the mini Pill?

7 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Post a photo of the test! I have known some people to get pregnant on the mini pill but it’s still unlikely if you’ve been taking it correctly!

3 years ago

I did but I forgot two or three pills... you could add the test so we can tell if we see the line too

3 years ago

Hi thanks for the replies .. I am attaching 2 tests -

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

This yes was taken today

user submitted image

This was before I took it out to get a better pic

user submitted image

Blue dye tests aren't reliable at all! Get a red dye test and test!

User image

3 years ago

I will pick one up tomorrow morning and check again . It’s driving me Mad ...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo