Community post

Question

CM after implantation??

I think I had implantation spotting/cramps and now I am waiting for my AF so I can test. My CM is dry now.. does this mean not pregnant?! Can someone help?

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

After ovulation your cm will dry up,if you conceive your cm will either become ewcm or cm.Mine dried up completely after ovulation,then a few days before my period it became ewcm,then I knew there was a good chance I was pregnant,and I was.Good luck.

3 years ago

It's different for every woman. I'm always pretty dry when pregnant. With my second, I was so dry it was uncomfortable, that sucked ass! If af is otw, I tend to have very watery cm (my sign to save my tests lol!). Anything out of ur norm could be a good sign, but it really can go either way.
Good luck! =))

3 years ago

Thank you both so much! I am still waiting.. I normally have a 44 day cycle and I am on day 40 so it is hard to tell anything! I had a lot of EWCM around when I thought I was ovulating and then 12 days later I had a bad cramp in my right lower abdomen and then had brown EWCM for one day after and then nothing since! So I am not sure if I ovulated or not. I hate the waiting game. :(

3 years ago • Post starter

I agree with dakota; every woman is different. I had creamy cm after ovulation, then about a few days before my BFP, I was dry. Before testing, I had a bit of ewcm and my husband said I felt different during sex. Tedted at 12dpo (next day) and hady BFP. Good luck.

@dakota. I wish I was in your shoes with this pregnancy, I have lots of cm and it's freaking me out.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo