Community post

Discussion

TWW who else is with me?

View Full Post

Currently on my TWW. Can't wait to see if this is our month. Had a mmc on March 2019. Trying for our rainbow baby. Anyone with me?

29 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

Hberry when are you going to test again? I see a line on the last pregnancy test. You should try a frer maybe pink dye is better.

3 years ago • Post starter

Addy- I'm thinking tomorrow. I will be going to a hope center for a follow up and confirmation test next week. They're certified to do that and I went there for my last 2 pregnancies and they did an ultrasound to confirm my daughters gender when I couldnt get a straight answer from my ultrasound tech.

User image

3 years ago

Hi im joining the wait. AF is due June 30th. Symptoms are breast tenderness, i had sharp pains on my left side yesterday, exhausted and thats about it.

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry crossing my fingers for you hun. Joping you get that yes in your appt tomorrow.

Welcome Love20201 we are on the same boat. My af is expected July 1st. I been having tender breast off and on. My lower back been killing me and on Sunday I had cramping all day. So I am waiting till Friday to test ju st to see if not before AF shiws up. Babydust to you too.

Addy- the hope center is waiting until next week due to the discrepancy as to my missed period because of it being overdue 2 days on here and not due until tomorrow according to my app. I may try to get in tomorrow after my son's allergy appointment. For now I will use my last test and hope AF stays away.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Im out.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry im so sorry???? I hope next month will be your month.

Hberry I am so sorry! ????I hope next month is your month.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo