Community post

Discussion

TWW who else is with me?

Currently on my TWW. Can't wait to see if this is our month. Had a mmc on March 2019. Trying for our rainbow baby. Anyone with me?

29 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Hi! Im on cd22 and 8dpo. What dpo are you?

User image

3 years ago

Hi Hberry
I am Currently on 3dpo. I just started trying this month. So will see if this is our month. ????????

3 years ago • Post starter

Im 9dpo and have a lot of symptoms that I'm keeping for my record. This morning when I got up, my head felt like it was in the clouds, even while sitting down. Now I feel a dull pounding with my head. Nausea, achy back and legs while sitting, eating more and more trips to the bathroom, major craving for ice cream. Im very exhausted as well. Boobs are tender and sore. Nips are sensitive and perkier today. Yesterday it was weird because I had sharp pains, bloating and heaviness in my stomach, all at the same time. It's something I never experienced before.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry sounds promising.Hoping is your month hun. Yesterday I had really intense pinching pain on my right side lasted a while. Was weird because I had those same pains on the 14th and 15th and then it went away and based on my tracker i was ovulating those days i had that pain. Never thought I was going to get them again. But I got them again all night yesterday and for some weird reason i felt flutters on my right side. So will see.????????

Those flutters/twinges sound promising. as does the pulling and pinching. Hoping you get your bfp soon! Tonight I had the runs and when I wiped, I noticed a red streak in the cm. Hoping that's a sign of implantation.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I'm only 3dpo today, seems so far away until I can start testing. Good luck to everyone.

3 years ago

Hi Sarah3182
I know .... this whole tww is driving me insane. Can't wait to test. Any symptoms yet?

Any symptoms yet ladies??

Hi! I'm on cd25 and 11dpo today. Ive felt twinges a lot lately, have had sore boobs and sensitive nips, and it's getting more intense as days go by. Frequent peeing and with discharge ( something I've only had when pregnant.) Possible implantation bleed at 9dpo.(not sure) Also had some brown streaks when wiping yesterday. Nausea has been with me from the start.
CTP has AF starting today, while my app has AF coming in 3 days. I plan to test Friday if AF doesn't show.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry I hope this is it. Sounds so promising with all those symptoms. Yesterday I woke up to some cramping. Had them.all dayyyyy. Not bad enough to take any meds but strong enough to feel them. All over my lower tummy and lower back. Plus when i took off my bra my boobs hurted so much even when i bent down to pick something up. I.still have 9 days till af so I hope thesecare early signs. Will see.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo