Community post

Discussion

TWW who else is with me?

View Full Post

Currently on my TWW. Can't wait to see if this is our month. Had a mmc on March 2019. Trying for our rainbow baby. Anyone with me?

29 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Forgot to mention today I have not been crampy but do have tender breasts. ????????????

3 years ago • Post starter

Those symptoms sound promising. I caved and tested today. Photo in my pics and in gallery. I feel like it wants to scream positive but its a blue dye test.

User image

3 years ago

Just cramping on right side other than that nothing yet.x

3 years ago

Omg ladies my boobs are soo sored. ???????????? Can't wait to test.

10DPO hoping for the best! Have had some twinges and light cramping for the past 8 days. Negative test today but realized the test I bought had a lot of bad reviews so gunna wait till I’m 14dpo and take a digital! Baby dust to all!!

3 years ago

Took another ept. Photo is up. Wondering if I can trust ept.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry i kinda of see a line. What dpo are you in now?

So far today backache on and off my boobs are still tender. I am 6dpo based on here so i guess i need to wait. Planning on testing starting 9dpo. My last pregnancy that end up in a mmc i tested positive at 11dpo. So.I am going to wait. ????????

Welcome Ashleighf1011. Baby dust to.you too. Your almost there. Wish I could start testing already without being to early ughhh. This tww is killing me ????????????

Addy - I am 12dpo and 3 days ago I had possible IB.

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo