Community post

Discussion

Someone thinks im fake

You know it really hurt my feelings when i made a post about a EVAP test in my mid cycle. I took a pregnancy test Ovulation day just to see if a EVAP would arise after the time frame. (I know I am guilty of taking tests out of the waste bin after the fact) I thought women were here to support each other and lift each other up. Instead i got made fun of for my spelling (my computer keys lock and i dont always proof read) and was accused to be a fake profile. I assure you im not a fake scam profile. Im a actual stay at home mom with two young children and trying TTC my 3rd. I really really loved this site. Not only was it more relaible for my cycle tracking but it was nice to see woman in the same boat as me since i dont have many friends to being with and the friends i do have, all live out of state (military) or are older women i met at my old job and i cant really talk to. I guess i will log off this site and contiue my journey on my own. shame on you who are rude to other women on this site. good day

User image

4 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

People will always jump to assumptions and accuse others before knowing the facts. I think what you did was a great way of showing us ladies what nasty tests there are out there, I've had so many false positive tests and it's heart breaking every time, and its sickening to see a test give you an evap or false positive even before you've ovulated. Don't leave the site just because of one person's comment. I have two children as well, we lost our third nearly a year ago at 19 weeks pregnant. I stick to using my Clearblue Advanced fertility monitor now, it's gives you a pregant or not pregnant reading, i give up with buying tests after tests and wasting my money and getting my hopes up. Good luck on your journey and fingers crossed we both get our TRUE bfp very soon.x

3 years ago

Honestly, shake it off, u don't have to explain anything to anyone. She's obviously bored and needed someone to pick on. This is a great site, don't let one nasty person ruin ur day.

Best of luck ttc #3. Stay away from those blue dye tests, they're brutal for evaps. =))

3 years ago

thank you girls and thank you Dakotagurrl for your message. Ill keep trying. interesting how I cant find anything on her profile anyways. I am sorry for your loss Sarah! I hope you ladies receive you BFP soon.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I didnt realize you can add friends on here until this whole issue so in some way I thank her to enlighten me to that lol

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo