Community post

Journal

another cycle TTC 1 yr and 5 months

So another cycle started. Messaged the fertility clinic to now start my HSG test. I am so discouraged. We know my husbands swimmers are having issues. from his semen analysis in February. He has to do another which he isn't pleased about cause it requires him to take a day off work. (only done on Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-1pm) But at this point I was only giving myself till May ( which will mark 2 years TTC and I'll be 30 by then) to keep trying for a 3rd before I quit. Im kind of desperate now. He doesnt want to pay for any treatment like IUI or IVF if it comes to that (and most likley will if his sperm dont get their butts in gear) I didnt want him to go through the vasectomy reversal for nothing. im frustrated with him and myself. Mostly him cause he doesnt care if we have a 3rd or not. He okay keep trying naturally when it is not working. But I still hope it will happen on its own. Maybe the HSG can show why i bleed so bad and have such large blood clots during my cycles.

User image

0 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo