Community post

Question

Irregular bleeding after early miscarriage. Anyone else experience this

Ok, so let me start this off by saying my cycles are very regular, 28-30 days every month with bleeding for 4 days. Its like clock work. I have no idea what to title this as, I have no idea what's going on and just want to know if anyone else has experienced this and what could possibly be going on with my body.

Last month between the 13th and the 17th I did multiple HPT all with faint positives. On the 18th I began bleeding and experienced an early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy. I went to the doctors and they advised me to just go home and allow my body to rest and do its thing. (They did no tests, just sent me home)
(TMI WARNING) Well fast forward 3 weeks and I began bleeding 10 days early. It started off as light brown when I wiped, the next day I got a big glob of brown blood. The day after that it was full on red blood. However, the flow of bleeding was quite light, only needing a liner for the first 5 days of bleeding. Then it got very heavy for a day and a half and then lightened up a bit. This in total lasted for 7 days. So 9 days all up, bleeding earlier then I should have and lasting 5 days longer then usual. During the time when I was bleeding I was experiencing headaches, dizziness, nausea, hot and cold flushes and was feeling extremely lethargic and all around just very unwell. I went to the doctors (different doctor) 5 days ago and they did blood tests, urine tests, an ultrasound and put me on antibiotics for a suspected infection. Well the bleeding finally stopped 2 days ago. Yesterday, the doctor rang me and informed me that all tests came back clear and he couldn't see anything to indicate that there was anything wrong or give an explanation as to why i was bleeding so early and for so long and why I was feeling so under the weather. He did however confirm that I experienced a miscarriage and said the ultrasound showed that it was all healing how it should be.
Well, today after having 2 days of no bleeding, the bleeding started again, however this time its more like EWCM mixed with blood and only when i wiped, up until about 20 minutes ago when I went for a shower and a massive amount of bloody EWCM passed.

I am so confused with what's happening with my body. I have never experienced this before. Is there anybody that's been through this or similar that can give me some insight because I'm starting to freak out.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi trcoper. I just read your post. I don't have any insights. But I wanted to check how are you now. Hope all is well.

3 years ago

Well everything seems to be back to normal now. The night after I posted this (and the 3 nights after that) I had a burning period cramp type pain on either side.
But now all seems well. Thank you Bbmm2019.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo